The Student Room Group

A cute girl talked to me at the gym yesterday

I was smitten. This cute girl at the gym who i’ve just not really mustered up the courage to speak to came up to me randomly and asked me for help yesterday. I had goosebumps 😅 I helped her, she thanked me, and we went our separate ways again. Was nice to finally exchange a few words with her 😊

Any other guys get girls approach them in the gym? I don’t approach girls at t he gym because I don’t them to think i’m a pervy guy who just goes to the gym to pull girls and hook up etc - i have too much respect for them so let them be.
Reply 1
Anyone?!?
I’m not a guy but this sounds like such a cute situation! When I work out I usually like to be left alone anyway but no one comes up to me (maybe my gym face intimidates people idk). How long has she been your gym crush for?

I wish I had her confidence lol
Reply 3
Original post by woozal
I’m not a guy but this sounds like such a cute situation! When I work out I usually like to be left alone anyway but no one comes up to me (maybe my gym face intimidates people idk). How long has she been your gym crush for?

It was so cute! Been thinking about her all day. She has this lovely smile 😊. Mini-crush for like a few weeks. A few weeks ago she asked me if my shoes were the same brand as hers and was surprised when they were. She said no one else had the same brand ones as her. Then we went a few weeks without talking at all! :eek:
Reply 4
Original post by woozal

And how can girls have a scary gym face? Unheard of! 😅
Original post by Anonymous
It was so cute! Been thinking about her all day. She has this lovely smile 😊. Mini-crush for like a few weeks. A few weeks ago she asked me if my shoes were the same brand as hers and was surprised when they were. She said no one else had the same brand ones as her. Then we went a few weeks without talking at all! :eek:

ahhhh that sounds so lovely!
Original post by Anonymous
And how can girls have a scary gym face? Unheard of! 😅

You may experience it one day, don’t say I never warned you!
Reply 7
Original post by woozal
You may experience it one day, don’t say I never warned you!

I tend not to approach women in the gym so maybe they don’t feel the need to use it when i am around :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending