The Student Room Group

lesbians

Screenshot 2015-10-10 21.38.26.png
The secret to getting into uni even if you miss your grades is lesbains. Don't tell me you don't see it.
(edited 8 years ago)
the forces of attraction when any thread has "Lesbian" on it is very very strong.
Yes, that's the way to do it :tongue:
Lol, crazy boy.
don't be afraid to show a bit of tit at interview

go lesbians
lool crunchyroll naruto
It's true, I told Oxbridge I'm from Lesbos and they let me in :yy:
Reply 7
Original post by halal kebab5
lool crunchyroll naruto

hokage bruv
It's not much of a secret now
Original post by Hippysnake
The secret to getting into uni is lesbians even if you miss your grades is lesbains. Don't tell me you don't see it.

Nah, just someone whispering in somebody else's ear. Get some self-control, boys - the desperation is worrying.
Original post by ivybridge
Nah, just someone whispering in somebody else's ear. Get some self-control, boys - the desperation is worrying.

that's how most of them start. and seriously, why would you 'whisper' the secret to getting into uni? sounds like something you'd want to sit down and discuss over a cup of tea or squash or something.
that's how most of them start. and seriously, why would you 'whisper' the secret to getting into uni? sounds like something you'd want to sit down and discuss over a cup of tea or squash or something.

I don't know but that's clearly what's happening in the photo. The same can be said about some kind of lesbian persona.
The secret to getting into uni even if you miss your grades is lesbains. Don't tell me you don't see it.

Did ya see the secret to personal statements? Puppets :indiff:
Reply 14

crunchyroll

Original post by K.C
crunchyroll

mah naruto-kun.
Original post by DiceTheSlice
the forces of attraction when any thread has "Lesbian" on it is very very strong.

Lololol
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Did ya see the secret to personal statements? Puppets :indiff:

I dont know if my browsers showing this properly - what exactly is the joke?
I see the statement and the b/w picture of two gg, is that supposed to be it?

Quick Reply

Latest