The Student Room Group

Got rejected

I expressed interest in a girl that I liked. However she told me that she was lesbian and I decided to move on. however a couple months later she started dating some guy. what do you make of this

Scroll to see replies

She wasn’t interested and didn’t feel comfortable in flat out rejecting you. So she said she was lesbian so that you feel like it’s “not you it’s her”.

There’s nothing more to it than that. She’s 100% not interested.
**** her best friend
Reply 3
just take the L and move on lol
Original post by Anonymous
I expressed interest in a girl that I liked. However she told me that she was lesbian and I decided to move on. however a couple months later she started dating some guy. what do you make of this

That she probably wasn't interested in you, I'm afraid.
perhaps she was riven by internal conflict at the time when you asked her
don't take it personally i'm sure it wasn't a big scheme she was probs just trying to like work out her identity

yea she prolly didn't wanna hurt ur feelings so lied saying she's lesbian
Original post by cbreezyy_17
yea she prolly didn't wanna hurt ur feelings so lied saying she's lesbian

So she wasn't interested in me?
Reply 8

how do you leave a situation with a girl who tells you a lesbian then gets with someone else thinking she might be into you... bro

No but there r plenty of fish in the sea don't be disheartened
No big deal, you'll find someone else sooner than you know it, onto the next 👉

Nope she wasn't so move on

We all get blown out from time to time (well maybe not when your married... maybe you just get "blown" lol).

Not a big deal, sometimes a small white lie is good to save feelings... I mean, would you rather she was blunt and said some really hurtful (but truthful) reasons?

It's one girl bruv, it's not that deep.
(edited 1 year ago)
Girls prefer not to hurt a guy's feelings. So, if a girl finds one of the million ways to tell a guy she's not interested, take the hint, and move on. Even if you find out the real reason why, you would have only learned why one of many girls chose someone else. Check out: singlesmeet.app
Reply 14
Gawd numbnuts, clearly you are not quick on the uptake. What do we make of this, err the girl is not interested!!

Although, i do wonder if this thread is just made up, you are having a laugh for sure?
Isnt the end of the world, you'll find someone else
I mean, she may have been a lesbian that day until she met that man. Can't totally write that off like it couldn't be a possibility.
Not interested didn't want to hurt your feelings or risk getting verbal abuse as most men can't handle rejection and display antisocial behaviour

Very slim chance that she likes girls and realised she actually likes men as well just not you
(female point of view ) .
I haven't had that one before.
I did get told by a girl who rejected me that she didn't want a relationship and had decided she didn't want to date anyone at all at the moment. Two days later I was sitting on the top deck of a bus on Oxford Street and saw her walking along hand in hand with another guy. It was very busy so at least she didn't see me lol.
Reply 19

Don't be ridiculous. She is clearly so interested that she has changed her sexuality because of you and has gotten with another guy to make you jealous...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending