The Student Room Group

This girl is being weird to me

It was my birthday yesterday. For past few months, I’ve realised that this girl keeps staring at me when I laugh or smile. She’s a nice person , she’s always smiling at me too and she once walked home with me and constantly had a smile on her face. I find it weird because she’s part of the ‘popular’ group at school but she’s surprisingly nice. Pretty much always when ever I catch a glimpse around the room, she’s staring at me (I’m a female by the way).
She follows me on my main insta account but for some reason she also requested my private spam account so I accepted her request on there too. She’s always liking my stories whenever I post as well. Apart from the time when I walked home with her, I’ve never spoken to her because I’m new to this school.

Anyway yesterday, she saw I was holding some gift bags so she said happy birthday to me. Then she added me on Snapchat straight after. Then she messaged me ‘happy birthday again’.
I just responded with a thanks, thinking the conversation was going to end. But then she kept asking me how my day was, if I did anything special and somehow we are now on the topic of futures.

Honestly I find this so weird. Especially because she leaves me on delivered for quite a few hours but it’s constantly online. She does always reply to my texts though and she always asks me questions . Idk I find this weird
Maybe she's a lesbian possibly even a closet lesbian. Could even be Bi-sexual. Possibly that or just wants to be friends with someone not in the in crowd. That or she is after gossip to gossip about you behind your back. A few ideas there could be one of them or none.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending