Of course you ****ing do :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Of course you ****ing do :rofl:

What's that meant to mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kickboxer 98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah he's a moralist troll who has sex once a year. Here on TSR a troll called Misanthrope or something like that was insulting me because I said girls and sex are very important for me and I get them thanks to my good looks. Envy is everywhere lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, just bants :biggrin:
Original post by RoyalMarine
Nah he's a moralist troll who has sex once a year. Here on TSR a troll called Misanthrope or something like that was insulting me because I said girls and sex are very important for me and I get them thanks to my good looks. Envy is everywhere lol.

You think that I - bearing in mind that I'm fairly notorious on these forums for my lack of sexual morals - might be a moralist? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you only have a reputation just because you lost your virginity? 16 is the most popular age to lose your virginity...
Honestly, just own it. If people see you get upset and frustrated by your given label as "sl*t" they will enforce anymore. If you show you don't care about it, the label wil go. Stop going to parties with perverts and just do you :smile:
Original post by arcenciel21
pls bleed on your pad/tampon, not me. thx

I likey.
Original post by Flozzie543
Stop going to parties with perverts and just do you :smile:

Do you mean, like, literally, she should just do herself? Like, fingers and toblerones and stuff?
Original post by davalla
i likey.

Do you mean, like, literally, she should just do herself? Like, fingers and toblerones and stuff?

toblerone
You got that reputation now unfortunately for you, you have to deal with the consequences. That's what happens.

Don't wear clothes that would give guys the impression that you're up for it, because trust me- guys will try it. It's in their nature.

Or just don't go out. If you cared that much about this 'reputation' you'd do something about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemayxo
You got that reputation now unfortunately for you, you have to deal with the consequences. That's what happens.

Don't wear clothes that would give guys the impression that you're up for it, because trust me- guys will try it. It's in their nature.

Or just don't go out. If you cared that much about this 'reputation' you'd do something about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The OP is very immature because these thing. Like sex and relationships.
Absolutely ridiculous to suggest that OP should change the way she behaves to discourage potential sexual assault.

'Just don't go out' ? Seriously? I may be at risk of sexual assault so I will punish myself and 'just not go out'.

Victim blaming.
Original post by rockrunride
Absolutely ridiculous to suggest that OP should change the way she behaves to discourage potential sexual assault.

'Just don't go out' ? Seriously? I may be at risk of sexual assault so I will punish myself and 'just not go out'.

Victim blaming.

Oh grow up. She should change how she's behaving, it's her reckless behaviour that got her into this mess in the first place.

'Bit of a reputation' she said it herself. If me dressing more modest means me not getting assaulted, than that's what I would do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Victim blaming.

Agreed. The victim blaming in this thread is so gross.
Original post by Davalla
I likey.

Not impressed x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I actually do sympathise with you OP, tell them to leave you alone.

You don't need to give a reason, your past does not oblige you to have sex and if they don't, report them to the police for sexual assault.
Original post by elliemayxo
Oh grow up. She should change how she's behaving, it's her reckless behaviour that got her into this mess in the first place.

'Bit of a reputation' she said it herself. If me dressing more modest means me not getting assaulted, than that's what I would do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The victim of an assault cannot assume an iota of responsibility. Clothes and promiscuity are not an indicator of consent.

Honestly, a 'reputation' for sleeping around justifying a potential rape attempt. No words.
(edited 8 years ago)
The victim of an assault cannot assume an iota of responsibility. Clothes and promiscuity are not an indicator of consent.

Honestly, a 'reputation' for sleeping around justifying a potential rape attempt. No words.

She hasn't been assaulted though, has she? A guy has come onto her. Big deal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending