The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham university

What percentage of students pick the University of Nottingham just for the party life? My daughter loves the look and feel of the campus, but is not the kind of person who would want to party all the time. She's worried she won't find likeminded friends at Nottingham and will feel left out.
She will deffo still make friends after the first week or 2 going out really dies down and only happens like 1/2 a week. She can meet like minded people on her course or societies or accom
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
It's always possible (and quite easy!) to find friends without drinking or partying. It's just a matter of taking initiative.
University is a good time to just try lots of things. If she doesn't like it, so be it.
Reply 3
Original post by Monty0106
What percentage of students pick the University of Nottingham just for the party life? My daughter loves the look and feel of the campus, but is not the kind of person who would want to party all the time. She's worried she won't find likeminded friends at Nottingham and will feel left out.

My daughter doesn't particularly drink and doesn't like partying too much either. However she does like to be social. She has firmed Nottingham and has opted for a catered Hall, thinking that there will always be someone around in the social spaces to hang out with with even if other people have gone out partying. There are quiet catered halls available too, but she didn't go for that option.
Reply 4
I was worried about that too since I dont like clubbing and partying. It’s nice to hear that there are similar people 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending