The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hello, do you have any idea about Lynden House or any good acommodation halls (postgraduate students)???
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 181
Hi. Please can anyone who applied for Aviation Management let me know what offers they received. I am interested for 2017 , but don't think I will achieve the stated entry requirement on ABB. Many thanks
Hi!
I'm a first year. Is anyone else going to study event management or will be staying at Callice court? :smile:
Reply 183
Original post by HAMZ4K
Hey is anybody studying Advertising and Marketing? I have applied to Coventry and it was my first choice. I have received a Conditional offer and I would like to know if anybody else is doing the same course as well as the night life of the city.

Hey HAMZ4K I've applied for the same course a well!!
Reply 184
Original post by LittlePatrisha
Hi!
I'm a first year. Is anyone else going to study event management or will be staying at Callice court? :smile:

Heyaa!! I'm a first year student and I'll be staying at Callice court as well!! I'm gonn study advertising & marketing!!
Reply 185
I applied to Architectural technology, and I chose Coventry as my 1st choice :smile:
Hi,
Anyone here studying sociology or staying in Victoria Hall come September? :smile:
Hey guys.
Looks like I'll be studying Psychology at Coventry. I'm originally British but have been abroad so I got in as EU. Anyone else looking to meet new people come start of the course? :smile:
Original post by tamsin_b
Hi,
Anyone here studying sociology or staying in Victoria Hall come September? :smile:

I'm hopefully gonna being staying in Victoria hall

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, this is probably a bit of a long shot, but I was a bit late to the party with the facebook group chat. Is there anyone in it that might be able to add me?
I am going to do Law at Coventry hopefully. I have a new blog post about Brexit. Feel free to check it out and share it if you enjoy it. It reflects how I am as a person.

Philachange.wordpress.com
Original post by Michael_98
I'm hopefully gonna being staying in Victoria hall

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you studying? :smile:
What are you studying? :smile:

Electronic and Electrical engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stevenjamesleda
Hey guys.
Looks like I'll be studying Psychology at Coventry. I'm originally British but have been abroad so I got in as EU. Anyone else looking to meet new people come start of the course? :smile:

Yes I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mia Spindles

Sweet! We should totally keep in touch until the course starts! :biggrin:
Hi,

Hey i'm studying sociology too. Do you have any social media? I've found a few other people doing the same course and there's a group chat we could add you to if you like? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Sociology anyone???
Reply 197
Hi,

I''m going to study Forensic Psychology (MSc) :smile: Anyone studying the same?
Reply 198
hi, Is anyone staying in liberty point this September, im trying to find flat mates! :smile:
Hi! Is anyone applying for Business Management Course in 2016 September?

Quick Reply

Latest