The Student Room Group

Business Studies A2 Finance Help!

I've just finished my AS level. does anyone have any help or advice for unit 3 business studies as I'm struggling with teaching myself the finance section.
Calculations for say ROCE are different from the specification to in my exam AQA book
(edited 7 years ago)
Tutor2u is the best site to use for ALL business studies revision topics.
http://beta.tutor2u.net/business/reference/return-on-capital-employed
Original post by lozzieladybird
I've just finished my AS level and got a C in business studies. my attendance at school is way below 40% and has been for years due to an illness I have.
I work so hard to keep up in class and maintain good grades although my teachers are awful! One has given up on me as I'm always absent even though this is out of my control! does anyone have any help or advice for unit 3 business studies as I'm struggling with teaching myself the finance section.
Calculations for say ROCE are different from the specification to in my exam AQA book and I cannot ask my teachers for help as mentioned above they are useless and refuse to help me !!

If you go to the AQA website and look at BUSS3 past papers they give you a formula sheet in every exam so use the ones on there to help you. You will need to be able to calculate things from that sheet to answer Q4 even if the earlier questions don't require it as you can get more marks for using quantitative and qualitative information to support your answers. I'm a teacher - its tough when a student is off sick, but you should never be written off! Good luck,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending