The Student Room Group

do you miss secondary school/high school?

why or why not?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Being able to stay home sick without feeling like I missed three weeks worth of material
Reply 2
Yes I miss secondary school, young and carefree, so much better than my 9-5
no
No I don't.

I hit it every time *throws another*
No.

Because I have a job and I get money every month from it and I get to spend that money on what I like, e.g. my car. I don't have to wait until some one says I can have a break for a week or a few days - I just book it off. I dont have to ask if I can pee or eat. Plus I don't have to take my work home with me or pretend to like any of my colleagues and unlike at school, I can challenge my manager and he's not allowed to shout at me.

Being an adult has it's perks.

Downside is that you can't chase and hit your colleagues unless you want an assault case brought against you and hide and seek will probably get you done for voyeurism or harassment.
Reply 6
Yesss. All the drama, the gossip, the fights, the laughs. I want to go back :cry2: Good times :daydreaming:
(edited 8 years ago)
i miss yr11 lol :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by m3m
Yesss. All the drama, the gossip, the fights, the laughs. I want to go back :cry2: Good times :daydreaming:

you miss the drama? that was the worse bit.
Back when you could flirt with 14 year old girls and not be called a pedo... :moon:
I don't. While at university I get treated with respect and have made friends which i'm proud to call my friends. Before university I have to deal with idiots who made my life hell and teachers who would blame me for talking when the idiots were the one talking to me. Made my blood boil!
I miss it so much, but i wouldn't go back. Moving forward with life.
Reply 12
Original post by loveleest
you miss the drama? that was the worse bit.

No fights without drama. That was the best part :yes:
yes
No lol it was ****
Yes. Being spoon-fed everything was one of the highlights.
I miss it - the worries I had back then were so silly compared to now. I miss all the crazy things I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I really don't miss secondary school at all! It was the worst experience ever! So many genuinely nasty people and sub par teaching for a grammar school. I'd never go back even if you paid me! Worst 7 years of my life
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't miss high school AT ALL, they were the worst 5 years of my life :no:
Reply 19
Yes! I miss it so much! I was a respected king there but now, I am a nobody.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending