Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm doing children's nursing btw😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I had an interview a week ago for sept 2016 doing children's nursing! They are lovely so there's no need to worry xx
Reply 62
Original post by Jessxx
Hiya!
I have my interview on the 30th too!
Nervous and excited

Hi! I applied to Birmingham City for Adult Nursing couple of days ago and would it be okay if you can tell me the interview process and what kind of questions they ask you after you have done your interview? :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Dan.p.stokes
I think my interview went really well (I hope) I was the first one interviewed :frown: hope they remember me hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! What's the interview process like for Birmingham City?
At interview we are told not to discuss what is asked at the interviews. It's so everyone goes to the interview with the same mind and not knowing what is going to be asked. They are lovely people and make you feel at ease. You will have a maths and English test first and you must pass these before you have an interview. If you don't it's home time. If you pass you have an interview with a panel of interviewers. Getting an interview shows you have something they are looking for as Tey have chose you by looking at your personal statement xx good luck
Reply 65
Original post by topdot12
I had an interview a week ago for sept 2016 doing children's nursing! They are lovely so there's no need to worry xx

That's good then😊 how long does the face to face interview last??x

Posted from TSR Mobile
About 20 minutes x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
About 20 minutes x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I had my interview today for adult nursing, think my nerves got the better of me during the interview stage.

Got to wait 5 working days I think they said till I find out if I have an offer X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck :smile: I found out after 4 days x
Thank you! I'll be sure to post how I do, even if I don't do well lol 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Dan! :smile:

I have just read that you've got a place at Birmingham City on the Adult Nursing course, congratulations!! xx

I'm just writing to you because I have an interview at Birmingham City University (and 3 others in a a few weeks) a week today for the Adult Nursing course. Please could you give me any tips that you may think will benefit me for the interview, like what sort of questions do they ask and what's the interview like, what do I specifically need to learn about, and what is the maths and english test like? Did you learn all about current health issues? I have already done lots of revision, but I am still going to do a lot more to prepare myself as much as possible. I am still feeling a little nervous! It would really help if you could answer and give me any tips! Many thanks!

5 working days. So hopefully will be this Friday x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Helloooo, I was just wondering how long after you'd sent your UCAS did you get your interview offer??? Well done on the place btw :smile:
Hello, aww thank you! Interview tomorrow, nerves are kicking in a little lol. I had an offer within about a week from Birmingham :smile: but heard from others before!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent my application then 4 weeks after got the interview. Then 5 days later I got a place x
It just varies, but I am sure that you will do absolutely fine!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck tomorrow Emily. Just be yourself. They have invited you because they like your personal statement. Let me know how you get on and hopefully see you in September xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww thank you Dan, that's so lovely of you! I will just be myself, I hope that it all pays off! I will let you know how I get on afterwards and when I hear from the university. Hopefully I will be seeing you in September too!xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emilymay1234
Awww thank you Dan, that's so lovely of you! I will just be myself, I hope that it all pays off! I will let you know how I get on afterwards and when I hear from the university. Hopefully I will be seeing you in September too!xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard back from them yet x
Hello. No not yet! It's 5 days so I should hopefully hear by Wednesday. Have you applied to Birmingham? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending