The Student Room Group

German town of 102 to house 750 new arrivals.

500 hundred in the next week, the initial figure was reduced from 1000 in a concession to the inhabitants who mainly consist of older persons.

I assume they aren't going to be finding them places to stay in the town and this is just a temporary measure. A place of processing. But it sound absolutely insane if it's true.

How long until the new arrivals can vote, does anyone know? I thought it around 4 years, until they could claim residency, but I really am not sure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3300029/Police-prepare-violence-500-migrants-moved-German-village-population-just-102-neo-Nazi-town-councillor.html
Interesting that the Mail now simply republishes press releases from Nazi party councillors in Germany without checking anything.

Just like they did in the 30s.
Reply 2
Disgrace really.

Hitler would be fuming.
how to create the ideal conditions for a rise in the far right.

You'd think Germany would know better than this

But can you imagine becoming a minority in your own village overnight.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Interesting that the Mail now simply republishes press releases from Nazi party councillors in Germany without checking anything.

Just like they did in the 30s.

Can you add something, if this story is untrue I would like to know and will note it in the initial post so everyone can know. A link as well so I can include the source.
White's are to be made a minority, and their population destroyed by non-White immigration

This is FORCED by all major parties

All European governments are guilty of thisOff with their headsWHITE GENOCIDE PROJECT

**** all the people who call us the racists

Racism itself was probably a social construct created by another people (guess who) to be used entirely against our race..

What about our human rights?

What about our right of self determination?
Daily mail... why is everything posted in news and current affairs just a link to the daily mail??
Original post by Hevachan
Daily mail... why is everything posted in news and current affairs just a link to the daily mail??

You think The Guardian would report this?
Reply 8
Original post by Hevachan

Because people enjoy the made up bulls*** the Daily Mail spouts, and as they realise they can't provide any actual evidence for all of its sensationalist articles, all they can do is just put the article here :frown: pity.
RIP in peace germany
That's good, now they have more people.
The New York Times might be a more credible source . If you look at an aerial photograph of the village you can actually see the array of large buildings where the refugees will be accommodated. It suggests to me they're just cramming the migrants in wherever they fit. How in hell they're supposed to integrate into society from those conditions is a complete mystery to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending