The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex university

Can anyone tell me how do I access my university email?
Does Essex uni have an app ?
Original post by Midnight__99

Hey,

You can find everything out on your Essexportal! This holds all the important information on it!

We also have an app called 'Pocket Essex' that you can download, which has lots of features on it that you can use while at university 😁🎓😎

Having the app 'Outlook' on your phone is also handy to have your emails at hand.

Essex Official Rep - Morgan ✨🌞
(edited 7 months ago)
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Midnight__99

its best to download outlook
Hello House

Can anyone tell me Heathrow airport or Stanted airport is better for first timers to UK?
If I choose the airport facility by Essex University, is it available till the last time slot?
I have heard Heathrow airport takes time to clear immigration for first time arrivals, then what if I miss the time slot I choose from the University transport slot?
Please reply
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hello House

Can anyone tell me Heathrow airport or Stanted airport is better for first timers to UK?
If I choose the airport facility by Essex University, is it available till the last time slot?
I have heard Heathrow airport takes time to clear immigration for first time arrivals, then what if I miss the time slot I choose from the University transport slot?
Please reply
Thanks

Hi,
Stansted airport is closer to the University of Essex then Heathrow so I will advise you to arrive to stansted
In case you don't catch the university transport service that you book, bought airports (Heathrow and Stansted) provide a bus service that will take you to Colchester town ( Colchester east hill/high street) and from there you just need to take a taxi to university.
the bus service from the airport is called National Express, here is the link: https://www.nationalexpress.com/en
I hope this helps, let me know if there is anything else you need help with this need transaction to the UK 😉

Essex official Rep- Cat😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending