The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I present to you...
Pandemonia

My entry :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
PATRICIUS

Untitled-3.jpg
I would absolutely love to have this iPad! It's small and lightweight, making it easy to carry around the campus. The unified hardware also keeps the battery going all day, which would make it so easy to use it outside of home/uni!

Its graphics performance is also much improved within games of high intensity , making use of the OpenGL ES 3.0 platform and producing some amazing lighting/shading effects. What's there not to love about it?

This iPad is just a wonderful and stunning piece of invention; it takes all of that technological goodness and puts it into one device. I'd love to have it yet the price... can't afford it being a student! Therefore I'd be beyond happy if you decided to reward me with this amazing iPad! To be honest, I'd probably scream out of happiness!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 43
11th was yesterday
Thanks everyone for entering this competition...let judging commence!

We're going to lock the team into a room to fight it out over who's got the best Order & Chaos 2 character...and a winner will be announced very soon.
Thanks again to everyone who entered. Our judges have now selected a winner, and it's...

Zaakir99

Congratulations to you - you're the lucky winner of a brand new iPad Air 2! :biggrin: :biggrin:

We've also got five runners-up, each of whom wins £50 of in-game spend for a Gameloft game of your choice.

Those runners-up are:
Meridiel
AzY-
jdes96
JollyRoger
Welkom

Well done everyone - look out for a PM with details on how to claim your prize.

And if you didn't win this time - don't worry. We're running another one of these competitions very, very soon...

@TSR Mustafa @Meridiel @salman786 @AzY- @jdes96 @JollyRoger @Banana virus X @Welkom @iqra2159 @zaakir99 @santh1234 @thecatwithnohat @NickLCFC @patricio_miguel
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest