The Student Room Group

Killed a Spider :O

I feel so ******** bad :O It was an accident, I was going to move an object so it can go forward but that object ended up dropping on the spider :s-smilie:
Lol just felt like I needed to say this to get it of my chest :smile:

Scroll to see replies

You did a good thing. Thank you :redface:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
You did a good thing. Thank you :redface:

Yep, probably would have better if that was a cute, 2 year old baby. Squashing them, it's just so amazing! Who doesn't enjoy choosing the fate of other living things?
Original post by RiskVsReward
Yep, probably would have better if that was a cute, 2 year old baby. Squashing them, it's just so amazing! Who doesn't enjoy choosing the fate of other living things?

Chillax.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Chillax.

:colonhash::colone:
lmfao lp :rofl:
Original post by PrincessZara
I feel so fuc*ing bad :O It was an accident, I was going to move an object so it can go forward but that object ended up dropping on the spider :s-smilie:

What about its family? Did you think about them, or are you too high and mighty to worry about the welfare of others around you?
don't feel bad, you didn't mean to and the likelihood is that it would get eaten by a daddylonglegs anyway :h:
Original post by a noble chance
What about its family? Did you think about them, or are you too high and mighty to worry about the welfare of others around you?

spidermums aren't that loving tbh, when the babies hatch if they don't run away fast enough she will eat them and the spiderlings' father will already have been eaten by her :colondollar:
Original post by CoolCavy
spidermums aren't that loving tbh, when the babies hatch if they don't run away fast enough she will eat them and the spiderlings' father will already have been eaten by her :colondollar:

It seems that females share the same cold hearts across the animal kingdom.
Original post by a noble chance
It seems that females share the same cold hearts across the animal kingdom.

lmao, yes beneath this furry exterior lies a heart as cold as a guinea pigs day old dropping :colone:

Original post by Starvation13
*shivers*

ikr :afraid:
Original post by PrincessZara
I feel so fuc*ing bad :O It was an accident, I was going to move an object so it can go forward but that object ended up dropping on the spider :s-smilie:

Original post by CoolCavy

S*x stuff :eek:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
S*x stuff :eek:

:curious: nuh..
stop taking the p*ss out of my censorship :colonhash:

:kissing2:
The RSPCA will have your hide.
Woooooow okay f*** you too :cry2::cry:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
The RSPCA will have your hide.

think you mean PETA....

the animal was killed quickly, didn't suffer and dosen't need to be rehomed so i doubt the RSPCA would be interested tbh
Reply 19
One down.

Umpty-squillion to go.

When they get round to DNA-sequencing spiders, they'll find they are the advance party from the planet Zarg who are on their way here for The Big Feast.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending