The Student Room Group

comics help

how do yall recommend reading comics? would you strictly read an entire series, or would you alternate every now and again between series? for example would you read all of amazing spider-man in one to, or would you read issue 1 and 2, and a couple issues of guardians of the galaxy, then 3-4 of amazing spider-man agaun?
I would do it as usual and I am used to: reading a comic in one go. I don't begin with another comic before.
Reply 2
Original post by reggiebbb
how do yall recommend reading comics? would you strictly read an entire series, or would you alternate every now and again between series? for example would you read all of amazing spider-man in one to, or would you read issue 1 and 2, and a couple issues of guardians of the galaxy, then 3-4 of amazing spider-man agaun?

This is an old thread but here's what I do. I read digital comic books on a Samsung Tablet 12.4" and upload them from my PC to Dropbox and then to my Tablet.

I usually upload different types and styles of comic books that I like, up to 2GB each time, which is the maximum allowed by Dropbox's free version. So I always have 8 to 10 complete books of different styles at my disposal at Dropbox.

Of the eight to ten books available, I may include a book from Amazing Spider-man, another from Mickey Mouse, another from Sherlock Holmes, one from The Dresden Files, etc.

In short, I alternate with different styles of books rather than read entire series.
id just binge read them they can b rlly easy to read

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending