The Student Room Group

What was the last book you read?

As the title says, what was the last book you read?

Scroll to see replies

The last book i read was- felix full steam ahead
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
The Headmaster's list by Melissa de la Cruz
Whale done by Stuart Gibbs
The Fall by Albert Camus

Original post by Lalleighette
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.

I have watched the film to that classic and it was boring. I would love to know whether it is the same with the book.
Original post by Kallisto
I have watched the film to that classic and it was boring. I would love to know whether it is the same with the book.

I'd assume you're talking about the film adaptation that released a few years ago? If so, it barely has anything to do with the original book.

If dystopian fiction is something that interests you, then I'd suggest reading the book more than watching the film.
Original post by Lalleighette
I'd assume you're talking about the film adaptation that released a few years ago? If so, it barely has anything to do with the original book.

If dystopian fiction is something that interests you, then I'd suggest reading the book more than watching the film.

No, I was talking about the first film in 1966, not the remake. Dystopian genre is not really my business. Nonetheless I cerebrate about your suggestion.
F. E. Higgins - The Black Book of Secrets

Just an hour ago. I have never read so many pages in one go at a single day. It is thrilling.
Tomorrow,tomorrow and tomorrow
Original post by ebyrne2036

Hello,
Most recent read was The Lies Of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch

Dom
Original post by Emma:-)
As the title says, what was the last book you read?

jack reacher the sentinel- lee child
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Getaway
Reply 16
Cursed Bunny by Bora Chung
The Last Girl by Goldy Moldavsky
Original post by ebyrne2036

Is that really a title for a book or are you just saying that I am reading a book tomorrow in your way? :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending