The Student Room Group

Best unis for marketing communications?!

Hi everyone you'll have to bear with me as i'm fairly new to TSR so I'm sorry if i've posted this in the wrong place :ashamed2:
I need to send off my ucas application by the end of next week and currently I need to choose one more choice! I'm looking specifically at Marketing Communications although anything along the public relations/advertising route is also something i'm interested in, Bournemouth uni is my first (and favourite) choice for Marketing Communications and I've also put it down for Public Relations and I've put Marketing, Advertising and Branding at Gloucestershire uni also Marketing Communications at UWE but now I'm stuck as I can't seem to find another uni which does a similar course to any of these with good student reviews and feedback!! I've visited all the above unis mentioned however I won't have time to visit my final option so it would be greatly appreciated if you could all rave about your uni and the course you're doing (if it's similar to what I'm after) to give me some better insight!
Hey k.marie,

I'm Chris, I am a student ambassador for BU and I am currently in my second year studying Marketing Communications! I absolutely love it! I've seen you have applied to study Marcomms at BU (great choice btw). One of the best things about studying Marcomms at BU is that you get to be a part of the media faculty - which has a great reputation with industry professionals. We've recently had a speaker from Facebook who travelled to the UK to see us! We've also had Channel 4 come down and hold workshop days! This all comes in so handy when applying for placements in the third year!

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the course or life at BU in general - and pop over to the Bournemouth University discussion forums on TSR you might get to meet some other Marketing applicants!

Thanks and good luck with your application!

Chris :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest