The Student Room Group

Where's the Asain Love??

My friend and I have recently got in to K-pop, which by the way is AMAZING. As a result I have started to find Asian guys really attractive, however I feel like since a I'm black and my friend is white she has more of an advantage. Im sure that not all Asians think this but it's just from my experience when going out and meeting Asian guys they seem to go to her. I understand that some Asian guys don't like black girls because they aren't petite but please show a sister some love and look past my physiques or its because they aren't used to it . By the way I'm not fat but average. I would love to have more Asian friends so they can teach me about their culture as I am truly fascinated and want to learn more.
Reply 1
Original post by Mixy246
My friend and I have recently got in to K-pop, which by the way is AMAZING. As a result I have started to find Asian guys really attractive, however I feel like since a I'm black and my friend is white she has more of an advantage. Im sure that not all Asians think this but it's just from my experience when going out and meeting Asian guys they seem to go to her. I understand that some Asian guys don't like black girls because they aren't petite but please show a sister some love and look past my physiques or its because they aren't used to it . By the way I'm not fat but average. I would love to have more Asian friends so they can teach me about their culture as I am truly fascinated and want to learn more.

Hey
First of all the fact that you enjoy a part of their culture shows alot and they should be attracted by that and share a part of yours too
Secondly i know some asian guys / have seen a lot of asian guys not neccessarily korean but like chinese/phillopeno/thai who have black girlfriends and vice versa black guys who have asian gf. But you got curves for days and your black(not being racist or offensive) but black people from my experience always have perfectly curved bodies. The skinny ones and evem the thick ones seem to have everything right in all the good places. And they generally tend to be funny too.
Dont bring yourslelf down just try and have a lil bit of confidence and just smile , trust me thier will be one asian guy if nit many who will love a black girl like you
:smile:
Keep smiling
Smile 43
Well I noticed as a white guys, all the Asian girls who came into my SU were really into me, although most too shy or non social in a western manner to do anything.

One girl I know who was a warden really tried to get the 4 asian girls in her dorm to go out and eventually managed to, they're just as bad as the rest of us now on night out, although will stay with their own group.

Shame though, I find asian girls incredibly attractive, but meh, can't win em all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending