The Student Room Group

LSE

I have offers from LSE (Development Management) and University of Sussex (Development Studies). I'm interested in a career in International Development. Where would you go?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by owobusingye
I have offers from LSE (Development Management) and University of Sussex (Development Studies). I'm interested in a career in International Development. Where would you go?

Depending of where do you want to work afterwards?
I applied to both too and in my country LSE is better known than Sussex. Do you want to work in the UK?
Original post by juliaduartepy
Depending of where do you want to work afterwards?
I applied to both too and in my country LSE is better known than Sussex. Do you want to work in the UK?

I'd love to work in my home country for a few years before going to the UK
Original post by owobusingye

LSE has a better national and international reputation when compared to Sussex. If you have the grades I would definitely pick LSE. However, you do have to consider other factors such as living expenses and the cost of living in London as well.
Original post by Courtesy
LSE has a better national and international reputation when compared to Sussex. If you have the grades I would definitely pick LSE. However, you do have to consider other factors such as living expenses and the cost of living in London as well.

I have offers from both. LSE excites me 🤗
Hey!
Where did you end up going? I also have offers from LSE and Sussex, and I haven't decided yet. Would really love your input!
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending