The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jmin97
You too! From Latvia (EU), you? In halls or private, still not sure .

Amazing, im ur neighbour - from Lithuania :wink:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 341
Original post by GreatTraveler
Amazing, im ur neighbour - from Lithuania :wink:

i'm not your neighbour - Bulgaria is south from you both :biggrin:
Original post by MattMoose
Yup, English and German for me.

Oh cool! Are you local or would you be moving? 😊
Okay, I know it's a bit late, but I've got an offer (a month ago :P) for Anthropology and Politics and I think I'll choose Abdn as my insurance (and Glasgow as firm) but I'm not sure yet. The difference between the offers is quite big as Glasgow wants 38 points (IB) and Aberdeen 32.
Any advices? Anyone else on Anthropology and / or Politics?
Original post by joffgay
Oh cool! Are you local or would you be moving? 😊

I'll be moving from USA.
Any Law applicants accepted an offer from Aberdeen?
Hello, Im will EU student from 2016 in Aberdeen uni, could You advise how I can find accomodation here?
Original post by hannahralston
Any Law applicants accepted an offer from Aberdeen?

I'm considering firming my Aberdeen offer for law😊 have you accepted yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a conditional offer for primary education in Aberdeen a few weeks ago but my interview was over skype so I didn't get to see the area. I am torn between it and another university. Before I state my firm I was wondering what everybody thought of Aberdeen uni? I am from Ireland so it is a huge move for me and I'm in bad need of advice:frown:
Is anyone else doubting their decision? I've decided to study German at Aberdeen but I feel like I should have taken German with something else, like Business or something like that. Is anyone else in the same situation as me??
Original post by chloe11098
Is anyone else doubting their decision? I've decided to study German at Aberdeen but I feel like I should have taken German with something else, like Business or something like that. Is anyone else in the same situation as me??

You can modify your degree choice when you get there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 351
Delighted to have found this conversation. I'm an international student and I have an unconditional offer from Msc International Relations.
Anybody doing primary education on Aberdeen??
Reply 353
Original post by akoh
Delighted to have found this conversation. I'm an international student and I have an unconditional offer from Msc International Relations.

Where are you from? Im from the US and doing a history and politics degree.
Reply 354
Original post by anickal
Where are you from? Im from the US and doing a history and politics degree.
I'm from Ethiopia. Even though I have unconditional offers from 2 others schools I think I might end up in Aberdeen. You're an undergrad?
Reply 355
How is life like there? Which is more expensive between living in the school halls or out in the city?
(edited 8 years ago)
I got a conditional for History- hoping to be there in September!
Reply 357
Original post by RBBU7677
I got a conditional for History- hoping to be there in September!

Hopefully Ill see you in History class!
Original post by anickal
Hopefully Ill see you in History class!

Hopefully!
Hi, gap year student that's recently accepted my unconditional offer to study Human Embryology and Developmental Biology. Anyone else doing this course or something similar?

Does anyone know how much free time a student will have per day to study? Also, which halls are u guys thinking about?

Good luck with all your applications everyone!!

Latest

Trending

Trending