The Student Room Group

how long do scottish unis take to reply to english students?

How long should i wait to hear a reply from the unis i applied to? I am from england and have applied to the university of Edinburgh, university of St Andrews, university of Glasgow, university of Strathclyde and university of Aberdeen, and i sent my application off on friday 3rd November.

I've applied for business with german, and i already have an offer from Glasgow, but i want to know when i might hear from the others.
Any time between now and May as per UCAS.
Original post by Olivia3245
How long should i wait to hear a reply from the unis i applied to? I am from england and have applied to the university of Edinburgh, university of St Andrews, university of Glasgow, university of Strathclyde and university of Aberdeen, and i sent my application off on friday 3rd November.

I've applied for business with german, and i already have an offer from Glasgow, but i want to know when i might hear from the others.

Hi, this is the University of Aberdeen rep account. Just wanted to say that typically applicants don't receive offers until sometime after the UCAS deadline at the end of January and it can take up until May to receive an offer. This is because many university's will wait until they have received all the applications they will get for a course so they can review them all against each other. I understand the wait can be daunting but it's quite normal at this stage. Congratulations on your offer and hope you will receive more in due time!

- Matthew, Enquiry Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending