The Student Room Group

Gap year student with unconditional - how do I change university?!

Hi,
I'm currently on a gap year and hold a place to study at Uni of Liverpool next September but I want to change to Uni of Manchester? I have recieved an unconditional from UOLiverpool and I have sorted my accommodation but just need to confirm it. Also I believe I have the grades to get into both unis. Also if I was to cancel my offer from UOL to apply to Manchester but got turned away could I then reapply to UOL?
Any advice or info would be great thanks!
Original post by Reagan.Duff
Hi,
I'm currently on a gap year and hold a place to study at Uni of Liverpool next September but I want to change to Uni of Manchester? I have recieved an unconditional from UOLiverpool and I have sorted my accommodation but just need to confirm it. Also I believe I have the grades to get into both unis. Also if I was to cancel my offer from UOL to apply to Manchester but got turned away could I then reapply to UOL?
Any advice or info would be great thanks!

You would need to decilne the offer from Liverpool and then create a new UCAS application, write a personal statement, get references e.c.t to apply to a new uni. As you have 5 choices you can apply to both Liverpool and Manchester at the same time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending