The Student Room Group

Ucas changing uni choice - please help

I really need to change one of my uni choices. I already have my grades from last year but have applied for 2024 entry. I have received 4 unconditional offers, one of which is from the uni I want to change out for another. Is there any way to do this at this stage? Has anyone been able to do it? I'm really desperate to change it but am worried I'm out of time. Is there any way to convince UCAS to allow this?, I'd probably try anything at this point.
Original post by alt76765
I really need to change one of my uni choices. I already have my grades from last year but have applied for 2024 entry. I have received 4 unconditional offers, one of which is from the uni I want to change out for another. Is there any way to do this at this stage? Has anyone been able to do it? I'm really desperate to change it but am worried I'm out of time. Is there any way to convince UCAS to allow this?, I'd probably try anything at this point.

You can only change a choice within 14 days of ucas receiving your application. Your only other option would be to decline ALL your other options and apply to just the 1 in extra when it opens. You would have to give up all your other options to do it and wouldnt have an insurance. Other than that it would be declining everything taking a gap year and applying next year.
Reply 2
As above, you cannot change a Uni choice at this point.
You can only change a course choice at a Uni you have already applied to and with the consent of that Uni.
If you applied within 14 days and have an offer then you need to ring UCAS to substitute the choice. Substituting on the hub is only available if there’s no decision on that choice yet but it can still be done by ucas.
Hi,

Just wanted to say, I wish you luck with solving this issue, and hope in the end you get the course and University you want and I understand how stressful you must be and applaud your determination. Good luck and hope this gets sorted soon for you with the help from the comments!

Best wishes,
Katie (Film graduate)
University of Wolverhampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending