The Student Room Group

TSR Peep Show Society...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
What did we think of tonight's episode? :smile:

I'm about to watch it on sky+. I expect to see posts to reply to when I come back in 24 minutes :wink:
Reply 81
tonights episode was fantastic, its one of the few series that has me literally laughing out loud. this episode was probably the best of the series so far, mmmmm turkey...
Wicked wicked episode!!

Sophie's getting uglier by the episode! But boy, is Aurora a good looking chick..? :biggrin:

"I'm not wearing Hitler's boots!?"

"Water stalking!"

"Stop trying to marry everyone Mark! No need to marry people!!"
Reply 83
How could Jeremy do that :rofl:

I was literally rolling on the floor laughing when he started eating the 'turkey'!

I'm pretty sure Sophies always been quite unattractive... but she does own a cottage :hmmm:
this one had me n my bro creasin, one big build up to jez eating the "turkey" quality, reminded me of the episode with mark doing "endless pooing" in front of everyone at jez's mushroom party, including johnson.
Superb final episode, tonight. Frankly, I didn't think they had it in them to make another class series, but now I can't wait for series five! :biggrin:

The piss going through the church ceiling was unbelievable and I love the way they got out of the Mark-Sophie wedding dilemma by having her running off, not him.

The bit where Mark is both incredibly angry and completely relieved that Jeremy's kiss with Sophie meant he had an excuse to call off the wedding was utter class! :biggrin:
Awesome finish to the series...

Never even thought it would be Sophie doing the running off... and the pissing moment :rofl:

Set up series 5 very well indeed, plenty of twists to come that'll be for sure :biggrin:

Overall this series has been quite different to the 3 previous. Mainly because all episodes seemed to have an 'on location' feel to them... not that that was a bad thing, but just different that's all.

So glad they kept the genius that made them so popular... shame there's less of the JLB emphasis, but I guess times change and so should the storyline...

Bring on series 5 (any ideas when it'll be would be much appreciated :yy:)
Yeah, I missed the JLB. I wonder what they'll replace it with, in the next series?
Reply 88
I was laughing like every 3 seconds in this episode.
Crap...missed it...when's the repeat..?
Thursday, 12.10am.
Original post by G&#949
Crap...missed it...when's the repeat..?

From the website (and presuming they'll all be of the latest episode)

E4 Tuesday 22 May 10.30PM
E4 Wednesday 23 May 1.35AM
C4 Thursday 24 May 0.10AM

You'll want to watch it :biggrin:
Reply 92
Haha I loved episode 4 with the dog. It was hilarious!!!
When he pissed himself I laughed so hard I cried
Reply 94
'You tell me to piss myself'

'You tell me to stop pissing'

LMAO LMAO
Anyone know if it's free on 4OD (I know nothing about this :redface:)
Reply 96
CheGriffin
Anyone know if it's free on 4OD (I know nothing about this :redface:)

It is free for the week after its release and you can only keep it for two days, but yeah, thats how I'm watching it now :smile:
SuperDaz
It is free for the week after its release and you can only keep it for two days, but yeah, thats how I'm watching it now :smile:

Nice one, thanks :yy:
Reply 98
Sry people, but this season is by far the worst. With the others it was a joke a second stuff that you could pick up half way through the season and you'd still get the full gist of things after 5 minutes. This season is way too serious and the plot is too long term and involving and means you can't pick it up half way through... you have to had known all the previous episodes to understand what's going on. That said, its still by far the best comedy on TV atm and I'd watch it no matter what, I just think the other seasons were far superior.
Nice to see That Mitchell and Webb Look win the BAFTA last night for 'Best comedy programme or series' ... but still an unfortunately poor field you have to feel.

Quick Reply

Latest