The Student Room Group

Has anyone here ever been to a prostitute in the Red Light District?

If so, what was it like?

Scroll to see replies

My mate did when we went. He said it was pretty scary. We held his phone and wallet and stuff whilst he was in there because some people have had their stuff nicked apparently. He loved it though haha €50 sucky****
Original post by jackhaugh
My mate did when we went. He said it was pretty scary. We held his phone and wallet and stuff whilst he was in there because some people have had their stuff nicked apparently. He loved it though haha €50 sucky****

I imagine that would be really awkward conversation. "M8 can you hold my wallet and phone? I wanna go get my dick sucked"
I went past it during my travels in Amsterdam,felt so creepy. Creepy old men lined up outside peering into glass windows where the girls would showcase themselves. At first I thought they were dolls
Original post by queen-bee
I went past it during my travels in Amsterdam,felt so creepy. Creepy old men lined up outside peering into glass windows where the girls would showcase themselves. At first I thought they were dolls

When I walked through it a few months ago I noticed it was all horny young guys going in or guys on holiday with their friends
Original post by Anonymous
When I walked through it a few months ago I noticed it was all horny young guys going in or guys on holiday with their friends

I didn't really see any youngish looking people. They looked like middle aged men.
I didn't go in, but most of them were extremely attractive. I've heard they make you wear a condom no matter what you want to do
Mate had like 3 when we went . It was pretty cool going window shopping except when one grabbed my arm and tried to pull me in :tongue:

Was sad seeing the fat ugly ones standing in the windows in the day aswell :frown:

My mate loved it and two of the 3 he had were stunners but i personally wouldn't get much out of a prostitute (He has never sexed a non prossie either so that might explain it). Condom and foil used for cleanliness, all feels abit artificial and cheap to me which is what it is

I never got any creepy vibes whatsoever.. Groups of mostly good spirited young tourists window shopping and enjoying the atmosphere. Plenty of females too
I didn't go in, but most of them were extremely attractive. I've heard they make you wear a condom no matter what you want to do

Yeah they do, you've no idea who you're sleeping with so makes sense.

Original post by Zargabaath
I imagine that would be really awkward conversation. "M8 can you hold my wallet and phone? I wanna go get my dick sucked"

Wasn't awkward at all, we all egged him on to do it. We were 17 at the time haha
No, and I never would if I was straight. The whole thing makes me feel physically sick.
No,I would probably feel empty inside afterwards. It's a random stranger who doesnt give a **** about me and only wants my money. Sex is an intimate thing, it just feels wrong and sad if you have to pay for it
Reply 12
My boyfriend told me they kind of display themselves on Windows like mannequins do but yknow move and strip and all and anyway there's this one place that has traffic light Infront and the girls app run to the cars everytime there's a traffic jam and lure/ do their thang get $$$$ lool
Reply 13
I don't think I'd be able to have an erection.
Original post by Josb
I don't think I'd be able to have an erection.

Why? I went there and a lot of them were the hottest women i'd ever seen
Reply 15
Why? I went there and a lot of them were the hottest women i'd ever seen

Because I would feel like a piece of s***.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I never got any creepy vibes whatsoever.. Groups of mostly good spirited young tourists window shopping and enjoying the atmosphere. Plenty of females too

They certainly wouldn't be feeling all chirpy and good spirited if that was a female member of the family inside that glass window. It's just degrading in my opinion
i feel creeped out when walk through soho at 2am seeing young girls probably from 14-19 and creepy old men looking at them while people walk past,can't stand see women become objects to be used.
Original post by Foo.mp3
An incidentally apt analogy (given the objectification/dehumanising trends in perfectionism involved in the sex industry and the way it distorts our society) :top2:

Sad times huh
They certainly wouldn't be feeling all chirpy and good spirited if that was a female member of the family inside that glass window. It's just degrading in my opinion

Why are you so against it? It's just some fun for young guys and guys who can't get any. It's their choice to work there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending