The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham One accommodation available

Hi I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement for an En-suite room at the Nottingham One complex, run by Derwent Students.

It is an en-suite room, with a kitchen that offers basic functionalities. There are three other flatmates all of whom are very nice (They are Trent first years). The flat is rather quiet, so great for studying.

The rent is £115 a week, but there are fixed payments throughout the year.The first payment has already been paid for, with the second payment expected on the 18th of January, and the last payment of due In April.

It has excellent transport links, with the buses running every five minutes, a journey to the city takes 5-10 minutes. It is also a five minute walk from the Jubilee Campus.

I need a University student to take over this tenancy contract.Message me if further details are needed.
Reply 1
Original post by Salmadin
Hi I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement for an En-suite room at the Nottingham One complex, run by Derwent Students.

It is an en-suite room, with a kitchen that offers basic functionalities. There are three other flatmates all of whom are very nice (They are Trent first years). The flat is rather quiet, so great for studying.

The rent is £115 a week, but there are fixed payments throughout the year.The first payment has already been paid for, with the second payment expected on the 18th of January, and the last payment of due In April.

It has excellent transport links, with the buses running every five minutes, a journey to the city takes 5-10 minutes. It is also a five minute walk from the Jubilee Campus.

I need a University student to take over this tenancy contract.Message me if further details are needed.

Are you interested in swapping for a catered contract in Newark on jubilee campus?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by chubito
Are you interested in swapping for a catered contract in Newark on jubilee campus?

Unfortunately I'm not looking to swap contracts, but thanks anyways :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending