The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Did you meet the entry requirements for the uni of Southampton?

hey I got an offer for the University of Southampton and I'm really excited as it's 1st for Film and that course has a 100% student satisfaction. I just keep freaking out that I won't be able to reach the entry requirements of ABB, tho I'm going to try so hard and make sure I do. So I was wondering if anyone that goes southampton met or didn't match their requirements and still got in? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Just want oreos
hey I got an offer for the University of Southampton and I'm really excited as it's 1st for Film and that course has a 100% student satisfaction. I just keep freaking out that I won't be able to reach the entry requirements of ABB, tho I'm going to try so hard and make sure I do. So I was wondering if anyone that goes southampton met or didn't match their requirements and still got in? :smile:

I've applied for Film there too! What were your AS and predicted grades if you don't mind me asking? Good luck with reaching your grades :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by er2929
I've applied for Film there too! What were your AS and predicted grades if you don't mind me asking? Good luck with reaching your grades :smile:

heeey! Thank you so much! you too!

And I did not so well in AS I got BBDE
And I am predicted ABC, but southampton accepted me thank god, now its just my mission of meeting the requirements by retaking and doing better in A2 ahhhh! how about you?
Reply 3

I exceeded my offer although my course was significantly different - Maths with Economics.
Original post by nucdev
I exceeded my offer although my course was significantly different - Maths with Economics.

ohh well done! how do you find the uni btw?
Reply 5
ohh well done! how do you find the uni btw?

Thanks.
I've finished, but I quite liked it. It's a uni that's integrated into the city and I preferred that a lot more.

It was actually my insurance, but I'm glad I slightly missed out on the offer from my firm choice.
Reply 6
heeey! Thank you so much! you too!

And I did not so well in AS I got BBDE
And I am predicted ABC, but southampton accepted me thank god, now its just my mission of meeting the requirements by retaking and doing better in A2 ahhhh! how about you?

Thank you! I had ABC in AS and I've been predicted ABB. Hope to get an offer, as it's a really great place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending