The Student Room Group

Euro 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Kroos scores.

Butland injured.
England will win the Euroes.

Best league in the world by far.

Best players in the world.

Best team spirit in the world (won 2 world wars single handedly, HAHA GERMANY).

We are too physical for anyone.

Nobody likes us and we don't care.

CMON THE 3 LIONS
Original post by Dodgypirate
Kroos scores.

Butland injured.

Very unfortunate timing.

Not sure if Kross saw Butland limping or just went for the shot. No way he's letting that in if he doesn't get injured, although a lovely strike by Kross.

England unlucky to be behind; very much against the run of play. Very good performance but Germany showing how deadly they can be out of nowhere.
lol at the idea that wars are won. nope they're the result of one political leader blowing the top of another, there are only victims at the end of it
Tom Heaton's Saturday night just got a little bit more interesting. Shame for Butland.

Ps Gareth Bale will single handedly win the Euros
Liked what I seen so far tbh. Think England will reach the semi's, composition of the squad and tactics are looking good
Original post by Lúcio
Very unfortunate timing.

Not sure if Kross saw Butland limping or just went for the shot. No way he's letting that in if he doesn't get injured, although a lovely strike by Kross.

England unlucky to be behind; very much against the run of play. Very good performance but Germany showing how deadly they can be out of nowhere.

Bit of both I think... very unfortunate indeed.
Original post by shawn_o1
lol at the idea that wars are won. nope they're the result of one political leader blowing the top of another, there are only victims at the end of it

Alright simmer down Ghandi
Alli is making this look easy
England doing well admittedly against a Germany team that don't appear to be giving this much effort at all.

Kroos is staring to dominate and his goal was well taken (but should have been saved, unlucky for Butland).

What is interesting I think is the different way the 2 teams play out of the back. England look to get rid when the pressure comes whereas the Germans seem to have a lot more willingness to give the ball to each other under pressure.
Original post by Lúcio
I can confirm this to be true.

Everyone knows this!
Smalling... shite.
First time Neuer has had a touch that wasn't a backpass?

England look devoid of ideas as usual, good territory but no cutting edge to it, get to about 30-40 yards out and there's no openings, just a long range punt.
Should be level... Henderson with a poor shot. Good job by Welbeck.
Reply 194
fuarkkkk he's good
Useless that Harry Kane, am I right @Stiff Little Fingers ?
Original post by The Wavefunction
Useless that Harry Kane, am I right @Stiff Little Fingers ?

Good finish, but I've seen players like Steve Howard do similar, so one decent touch and shot doesn't mean much. Guys still an arrogant berk who looks like a seagull trapped in one of those plastic rings for holding cans.
Harry Cruyff :colone:
Reply 198
yeah we're winning the Euros, best front line in the competition
Yes then Jamie! What a finish.

Quick Reply

Latest