The Student Room Group

Euro 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
It would not have changed anything I think xD

What is wrong with you guys, I can still enjoy a game even if it's not as good as expected . . . O.o

I have not excepted a lot, really. But I would never have thought that a final gets so bad that it would remind me of a bad match between two teams of a second division. *
Original post by Josb
Ronaldo is shirtless now. :biggrin:

Je suis desolé

Unlucky brother Josb
Griezmann. Once a bottler always a bottler.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
well they did put on a good match :hugs: merci :h:

:frown: he got injured i think, but i wasnt there, mi dad told me so, dont quote me on it rofl

I know i've seen him when he got injured..... What i meant was why did it have to be 2day??
But oh well, am not gonna make my blood boil for that....:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bigmansouf
ronaldo 1 messi 0

so we know who is the best ?

RONALDOOOOOOO

Lol you kidding right?*
Where does this tournament rank in terms of Euro tournaments ?Definately very boring .
Original post by mediaya
I know i've seen him when he got injured..... What i meant was why did it have to be 2day??
But oh well, am not gonna make my blood boil for that....:erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:h:
you are one sensible human
:hat2:

Spoiler

Original post by Kallisto
I have not excepted a lot, really. But I would never have thought that a final gets so bad that it would remind me of a bad match between two teams of a second division. *

I got what you mean, but I think It was great to see how the Portugal dealt with it, especially considering France was playing at home and Ronaldo got injured

Many good tentatives from the French side too, they gave their best what can I say :dontknow:
Original post by mediaya
I know.... Sorry.... :cry2: portugal did play well, i admit...... Am just..... Sad :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

None of the teams did well,it was a poor match overall.This match would be awful even for a friendly.Most interesting team of this tournament was definitely for me Wales .
It's a sad day when a team that finished second to bottom in their group can win the competition.

The worst thing about it is that they actually got a significantly easier draw as a reward for their failure...
Original post by _Morsey_
It's going to be even stupider in 2020, now that they've decided to abandon a single nation hosting the matches, but instead, host the matches across several countries (13).

Have heard of it, but I would not have thought that UEFA is so stupid to make it to reality. Good to know. Next time, I have no interest in to watch a EURO.*

And if the FIFA plans to play the World Cup in 2024 at christmas time, 2018 is really the last football event in my life which I will witness. Professional football begins to suck my balls. *
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Repped you :mmm:

What if u replace the 'e' in 'repped' by 'a'...... Eurk.......... ouff am still a girl like u soo its fine

Thanks for the rep
Fair play to Portugal. They didn't let Ronaldo's departure affect their performance and that was a great goal in ET. :biggrin:

@FrenchUnicorn and all the other French supporters: hope you're not too upset. :hugs:France should be proud of the way they've played throughout despite all the tension following the Paris attacks, as well as the pressure of playing at home. :h:
Even after the final whistle camera still pointing at Ronaldo. He did nothing. Give more credit to Patricio and Pepe who were Portugal's best players this tournament :lol:
France has Griezman, Portugal has Ronald. That's why England are so crap... nobody wants to see a topless Rooney...
Lol Ronaldo was screaming on the touchlines. Inspiration.

Finally got that international trophy. Bacon d'Or is his.
Original post by Kadak
None of the teams did well,it was a poor match overall.This match would be awful even for a friendly.Most interesting team of this tournament was definitely for me Wales .

Yepp I agree! Even my sister was saying that this match was quite a boring one - and indeed it was. I think the only exciting part was when Ronaldo got an injury as it would've been difficult for Portugal to play without him :dontknow: I was hoping that Wales or Belgium would compete in the final or win - so annoyed haha.
Original post by Kadak

Ooh okay.... I dont really know much about foot..... So i say 'i agree' LOL
Original post by TheLittlestElf
Lol you kidding right?*

LOOL MESSI fanboys
why sulk?
Original post by bigmansouf
LOOL MESSI fanboys
why sulk?

Except i think Suarez should win it. Someones obsessed with Messi, didn't even mention him :rofl:*

Quick Reply

Latest