The Student Room Group

Euro 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:h:
you are one sensible human
:hat2:

Spoiler

Well not really sensitive, its just this week.... Just come back from the hospital..... And what i get...... :colonhash:
Original post by mediaya
Well not really sensitive, its just this week.... Just come back from the hospital..... And what i get...... :colonhash:

:frown: :console:

Spoiler

GG to Portugal but hate to see Pepe happy cuz he's such a ****
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I got what you mean, but I think It was great to see how the Portugal dealt with it, especially considering France was playing at home and Ronaldo got injured

Many good tentatives from the French side too, they gave their best what can I say :dontknow:

Are you sure? I had the impression that France tends to win on penalties. The team got the comeuppance for being so harmless in creating and scoring chances. *
Original post by mediaya
What if u replace the 'e' in 'repped' by 'a'...... Eurk.......... ouff am still a girl like u soo its fine

Thanks for the rep

Godddd. xD
Yw :3

Original post by Indeterminate
Fair play to Portugal. They didn't let Ronaldo's departure affect their performance and that was a great goal in ET. :biggrin:

I agree. I am very sad but seeing Ronaldo holding the trophee felt fair, after what happened in 2004 and for his current injury as well, they played well and deserved it, even if a lot of people said the game was boring. It does not change the fact that they did a good job :hat2:

@FrenchUnicorn and all the other French supporters: hope you're not too upset. :hugs:France should be proud of the way they've played throughout despite all the tension following the Paris attacks, as well as the pressure of playing at home. :h:

Thank you very much :hugs:
Despite the defeat, football has brought people closer and made them forget about the crap that happened in the country recently. Having something to look forward these last weeks has been good too, and it won't erase the good times spent watching the games with friends :yep:
Original post by TheLittlestElf
Except i think Suarez should win it. Someones obsessed with Messi, didn't even mention him :rofl:*

lool u joker suarez is a bottler lool

today is a glorious day
Pepe absolutely dominated Giroud tonight.

Perhaps if Benzema had been there...
Original post by Kallisto
Are you sure? I had the impression that France tends to win on penalties. The team got the comeuppance for being so harmless in creating and scoring chances. *

Of course they gave they gave their best, they tried a few times (Griezmann, Sissoko +++) it did not work, what can we do ^^
So glad that Portugal won!! I celebrated as if Germany scored but I'm just happy that France didn't get their hands on that trophy they played crap today and played crap during Germany's game, one thing that was different was that Germany made two mistakes that cost them the final at least then the final would have consisted of one team that actually deserved to be there.. But overall happy!!!
Original post by bigmansouf
lool u joker suarez is a bottler lool

today is a glorious day

Lol coming from Ronaldo not even the top 3 best players for Portugal this tournament? Its fine man its hard to think when you got his nuts in your mouth*
Suarez was sick in the Copa America right:biggrin:

Haters gon hate.
He's just bagged his biggest trophy. 4th is dead on provided he has a decent start to next season which he probably will.
(edited 7 years ago)
Mes Amis! My country is the best in EUROPE! Bring on the haters, we have already the cup! It's ours! It has our name! PORTUGAL!
Original post by Rk2k14
Suarez was sick in the Copa America right:biggrin:

Haters gon hate.
He's just bagged his biggest trophy. 4th is dead on provided he has a decent start to next season which he probably will.

I know you're a Ronnie fan boy cause he's an ex united player but take your blinkers off :lol:
Original post by TheLittlestElf
I know you're a Ronnie fan boy cause he's an ex united player but take your blinkers off :lol:

I'm just stating the facts.
International tournaments was a chance to step up and only one man did.
My TOTT, off the top of my head. You could pick any centre halves, and I don't think Ronaldo's been great but will probably pick up the golden ball.

Patricio
Boateng, Bonucci, Pepe, Hector
Ramsey, Kroos, Payet
Ronaldo, Griezmann, Giroud
Original post by Kadak
Where does this tournament rank in terms of Euro tournaments ?Definately very boring .

Very, very boring.

Hope to forget this tournament as soon as possible. Can you name a match which was really merit for a EURO? can you name a team which was merit to be at the EURO? no? in this sense we have the evidence that this EURO was a waste of time. **
What a **** tournament. Turned it off at half time because of how ludicrously boring it was.

Lol @ people thinking Portugal won cause of Ronaldo
Original post by Rk2k14
I'm just stating the facts.
International tournaments was a chance to step up and only one man did.

Your attempt at trolling is pretty awful :lol:
Original post by The Wavefunction
My TOTT, off the top of my head. You could pick any centre halves, and I don't think Ronaldo's been great but will probably pick up the golden ball.

Patricio
Boateng, Bonucci, Pepe, Hector
Ramsey, Kroos, Payet
Ronaldo, Griezmann, Giroud

No way in hell Ronaldo will win Golden Ball.

Theres two options. Griezmann or Pepe. *To me it has to be Pepe.*
Tears are lovely.

Quick Reply

Latest