The Student Room Group

ChiefKwens' Road to 4As and OCRE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Plan for today 01/05/2016

- Complete biology revision/ mind map homework on impact of human activities on species diversity, and also a past paper. Finish planning the antimicrobial practical for Tuesday.

-Go through chemistry notes, complete a unit 2 and unit 1 past paper under timed conditions. Read ahead for kinetics.

-Go through 3 C2 papers under timed conditions.

- Finish by writing two more essays for the religious studies and ethics:
Natural law theory/ Aristotle and the four causes / Problem of evil/ Explain Kant's theory applied to genetic engineering.
Reply 61
Got results back: AAAB

fairly disappointed with them and the fact that i did not update this blog as often as i should have.

But i will make sure I do not make the same mistakes in A2.
Original post by ChiefKwen
Got results back: AAAB

fairly disappointed with them and the fact that i did not update this blog as often as i should have.

But i will make sure I do not make the same mistakes in A2.

Disappointed with what? You were 1 grade off the best you could get, and with those grades you can apply to any course or university? what was the B in?
Reply 63
Original post by richpanda
Disappointed with what? You were 1 grade off the best you could get, and with those grades you can apply to any course or university? what was the B in?

Chemistry :/ for medicine. But congratulations on the 4 A's man :biggrin:
Original post by ChiefKwen
Chemistry :/ for medicine. But congratulations on the 4 A's man :biggrin:

Cheers bro :smile: yeah but that's only gonna affect you if it means you can't get predicted an A. It doesn't hugely matter which medical school you go to (assuming you want to work as a doctor), and some of them do AAA offers or even lower so you'll be well above that.
Reply 65
Original post by richpanda
Cheers bro :smile: yeah but that's only gonna affect you if it means you can't get predicted an A. It doesn't hugely matter which medical school you go to (assuming you want to work as a doctor), and some of them do AAA offers or even lower so you'll be well above that.

Thanks for the support richpanda.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending