The Student Room Group

UCAS application...

For the education part, when entering A2s do you put your AS module results for 'unit 1, unit 2' as I already put my AS results as a separate qualification so do they need it again?

Also I am retaking a couple of AS modules so do i put another AS qualification this time with the grades as 'pending'? and do I put these modules i retake as pending on the a2 qualification bit as well? i.e. do i make another a2 qualification this time with 'unit 1 - pending' and 'unit 2 - pending' (AS modules)

I hope that makes sense...
Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SSJ100
For the education part, when entering A2s do you put your AS module results for 'unit 1, unit 2' as I already put my AS results as a separate qualification so do they need it again?

Also I am retaking a couple of AS modules so do i put another AS qualification this time with the grades as 'pending'? and do I put these modules i retake as pending on the a2 qualification bit as well? i.e. do i make another a2 qualification this time with 'unit 1 - pending' and 'unit 2 - pending' (AS modules)

I hope that makes sense...
Thanks

No, just make another AS with pending as the grade. You don't need to make one for the A2 as well (unless of course you have finished school and are taking a gap year to repeat both AS and A2 of a subject)
Reply 2
Original post by DylanJ42
No, just make another AS with pending as the grade. You don't need to make one for the A2 as well (unless of course you have finished school and are taking a gap year to repeat both AS and A2 of a subject)

All done now, thanks for the reply man

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending