The Student Room Group

Compelling Personal Reasons and Suspending Study !HELP!

Hi Everyone

I hope someone can give me some help or guidance on the grounds for CPR and advice on suspending study and how it will affect my finance eligibility. I started university in 2013 and went to Southampton in my first year I messed around so ultimately ended up failing. so the next year I applied to a university closer to home i get in and complete my first year. which brings me to this year, where i have had some personal problems which have lead to me being depressed, i find my self unable to eat or sleep properly, which has resulted in a lack of motivation and concentration towards my study. my second year is also heavily group orientated which does doesn't help due to my already low self-esteem and poor social skills.
As a result I'm starting to fall behind and have already lost a significant percentage of my overall mark of some modules which may mean that ill be unable to complete the year.

So my two options are to either Continue the year and cope with whatever issues I have to deal with and try achieve the best result I can or to suspend my studies deal with my problems and return next year.

also how would applying for mitigating Circumstances help if at all.
Reply 1
Continue the year. Stop thinking other things and concentrate on studying. Get a degree and a job. Then worry.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending