The Student Room Group

Stranmillis Primary Interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The interviewers I got seemed very nice, but I'm nervous to find out if I'll get an offer or not
Original post by -Laureliz-
Horrible!

Why what happened?
Reply 22
By the way does anyone know when to expect a reply and whether or not it's through UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AndyR97
The interviewers I got seemed very nice, but I'm nervous to find out if I'll get an offer or not

Who were your interviewers??
Original post by AndyR97
By the way does anyone know when to expect a reply and whether or not it's through UCAS?
It's a letter. They don't give out offers until end of March. Rejections are given out first. Hope this helps
Original post by skye_eve
Why what happened?

Nothing went wrong. Just felt very stressed throughout.
How did yours go?
[QUOTE="-Laureliz-;62010933"]
Original post by AndyR97
It's a letter. They don't give out offers until end of March. Rejections are given out first. Hope this helps
Reply 27
Who were your interviewers??

They were two men, not sure of names or anything! How did yours go
Nothing went wrong. Just felt very stressed throughout.
How did yours go?

Found it really hard, the interviewers gave nothing away! Not a smile or nod or anything while I spoke or answered
Original post by AndyR97
They were two men, not sure of names or anything! How did yours go

I had a man and a woman
Reply 30
I had a man and a woman

Did they give you any hard questions😜
Found it really hard, the interviewers gave nothing away! Not a smile or nod or anything while I spoke or answered

That was exactly the same as my experience...
That was exactly the same as my experience...

What did your interviewers look like?
What did your interviewers look like?

I had a very tall man collect me, well maybe just talk to me being 4"11(possibly glasses!) and a lady with medium length brown hair I think
what did they ask you guys ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think you should be telling others about the interview. You're making this unfair for other applicants. It's difficult enough knowing there will only be 120 offers for 700 odd applicants. Let's keep this a level playing field without people walking in knowing the questions....
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anybody not heard about their yet? My ucas choice is still being considered. Starting to worry 🙈
Reply 37
Original post by catherine2406
Has anybody not heard about their yet? My ucas choice is still being considered. Starting to worry 🙈

Have u had an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I haven't relieved an invitation. Just says on ucas that I'm being considered !
Reply 39
Original post by catherine2406
No I haven't relieved an invitation. Just says on ucas that I'm being considered !

It'll be grand dw! Some interviews are later than others

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending