The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business studies 2016 retake anyone?

Is anyone doing the edexcel 2016 retake ?
i will do taking all 4 units in 1 year and have never studied business before, im studying as a external student. if anyone wants a studying buddie hit me up

p.s

Also is there any good resources for these exams ?

Scroll to see replies

I am retaking unit 1
Reply 2
Original post by Ellekrystahl
I am retaking unit 1

Im resitting both unit1&2
Anyone got any good resources because i dont rememeber alot of the content tbh
I am retaking unit 1

Good luck tomorrow!
Original post by m.fizann
Im resitting both unit1&2
Anyone got any good resources because i dont rememeber alot of the content tbh

Just do all the papers its too late to start revising now
Reply 5
How did people find that?
I didn't like
The question about the small
Shop owner (multiple choice) also I think my answers for question 9 were wrong. And for the exchange rate one I wrongly gave a counter argument rather than saying it may not affect them. I assumed they export when it didn't say they did
I hated the question were they asked about if profit was his motive
What did you lot put for the question about surveymonkey.com. opportunity cost or trade-off?
Trade off wbu
i put trade off too but had difficulty defining it i put something like the evaluation of two choices
Original post by NinjaTurtleDre
i put trade off too but had difficulty defining it i put something like the evaluation of two choices

Crap shouldve put that, put opportunity because they lose the benefit of the people's views but thats wrong
What did you put for the small
Shop
Owner one and how did you evaluate the appreciation question
Original post by NinjaTurtleDre
Is anyone doing the edexcel 2016 retake ?
i will do taking all 4 units in 1 year and have never studied business before, im studying as a external student. if anyone wants a studying buddie hit me up

p.s

Also is there any good resources for these exams ?

I'm also doing the whole course in 1 year! I have an amazing revision guide for these exams too :smile:
Original post by retardis
Crap shouldve put that, put opportunity because they lose the benefit of the people's views but thats wrong

I put opertunity cost as they're doing something rather than the alternative of spending a lot of money to produce a larger sample :smile:
Original post by Rebharvey
I put opertunity cost as they're doing something rather than the alternative of spending a lot of money to produce a larger sample :smile:

That makes me feel a bit better

I feel like I've really messed up now everyone else is saying trade off 😩
Original post by Rebharvey
I'm also doing the whole course in 1 year! I have an amazing revision guide for these exams too :smile:

Really wow thats good to know someone is in the same boat could you be a star and send me some of your guides ? we should totally study together
What did you put for the small
Shop
Owner one and how did you evaluate the appreciation question

i defined appreciation and exchange rates then i went off saying that the pound buying power would of increased therefore they are able to buy more resources at a cheaper prices thus resulting in lower costs of production which means these costs can be transferred to the customer blah blah increase in demand and sales volume

then said his exports would be more expensive which may see decrease in international demand and also it would depend on how much it appreciated

I put opportunity cost as well. The first question was 50% right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending