The Student Room Group
Reply 1
unless it's freezing outside, may be persuaded to wear them then
Reply 2
Just sell them on Ebay if you don't want them im sure someone else will.
Haha I really wanted PJs this year, didn't get any :frown:

I don't sleep in pyjamas either, but I like to have them to lounge around the house in. I hate wearing proper clothes indoors, so uncomfortable.
My mother was doing the same thing. When I was about 13, I started sleeping in my underwear. My mother knew I wasn’t wearing pajamas, and yet on Christmas Eve, she presented me with new pj’s. I told her that I didn’t like pajamas, and that I just wanted to wear my underwear to bed. I never wore the pajamas, and the following Christmas, she again gave me pj’s. I told her that she was wasting her money buying me pj’s, and again they went unworn. There was a clothing drive for the needy. My mother asked me if I had anything to donate. I found some clothes that I had outgrown, and placed them in the box. On top of them, I put all of my pajamas. My mother saw that I was donating all of my unwanted pajamas. The next Christmas, she did not give me any new pj’s, but I did get new underwear. Message finally received!
My mother used to do the same thing. I started sleeping in my underwear when I was about 13. My mother knew it, and yet on Christmas Eve, she presented me with new pj’s. I told her that I didn’t like wearing them, and that I only wanted to sleep in my underwear. They went unworn, and the following Christmas, new pj’s arrived again. I again told my mother that I liked sleeping in my underwear, and that she was wasting her money buying me pajamas. There was a clothing collection in town for the needy. My mother asked if there was any clothing that I wished to donate. I found some clothes that I had outgrown, and put them in a box. On top of them, I placed all of the pajamas that I owned. My mother looked in the box to see what I was giving. The following Christmas, I received no new pajamas, but I did get new underwear. Message finally received.

Latest

Trending

Trending