The Student Room Group

Grow Your Grades Asks... When are your mock exams?

Poll

When are your mock exams?

Hi everyone! :h: Looks like you've all got off to an amazing start with your studies this year!

Many of you have mock exams coming up over the next few weeks and months and it'd be great to know what level you're at, when yours are happening, and most importantly, how you're feeling about them :smile:

Pop your answers in the poll and let everyone know how you're feeling about your upcoming mocks!

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

[Quote= hameedah:smile: ]x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

Scroll to see replies

mine are in january - the 2nd/3rd week back after the xmas break (i am in y13)! i am feeling very nervous, because i dont know if im revising enough and often! tbh, i know this might be a normal feeling for everyone - so hopefully we can help each other out :smile:! *ALSO, THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO START A GYG FORUM if you haven't already (there's a lovely community on here that will uplift and support you on your journey x, and trust me you wont regret it - my motivation & discipline had improved) here is my gyg forum - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7404622
(edited 6 months ago)
I have mocks in exactly 4 weeks, and then at the end of February
I have my mocks in 4 weeks and it’s two weeks with 16 exams. Here is the link to my GYG so you can see my revision and progress https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7398188&p=98881782&page=2#post98881782
Reply 4
I have mocks in a month and then in February.
Reply 5
November, I think
Good luck everyone! I remember how mocks were and the stress that comes with them so feel free to ask me any tips or anything! U got this
Mocks at the end of November 💔
Mines are next week 💀. Then I have mocks again in January/February, then March.
Original post by cellist2015-now
Mines are next week 💀. Then I have mocks again in January/February, then March.

wow they are really preparing you!
Original post by emm4nuella
wow they are really preparing you!

I have youth orchestra in December holidays. Honestly, I just want a break bc it feels like they always give a ton of homework and I never have time to study for my grade 5 music theory. It's really is stressful.
my mocks aren't until January but Im planning on getting my resources organised this half-term.
my gyg forum is https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7411798
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Pwca
Hi everyone! :h: Looks like you've all got off to an amazing start with your studies this year!

Many of you have mock exams coming up over the next few weeks and months and it'd be great to know what level you're at, when yours are happening, and most importantly, how you're feeling about them :smile:

Pop your answers in the poll and let everyone know how you're feeling about your upcoming mocks!

Hello everyone!

I'm in Yr 11 and I have just finished my mocks lol. There are some still going on this week but for me I'm done. Then the last set of mocks in February b4 the real deal!

Wish those who are either currently or in the future will do it the best of luck xx
Original post by erin11
my mocks aren't until January but Im planning on getting my resources organised this half-term.

when's your half term? I'm already into the second week of this term lol
Reply 15
Original post by cellist2015-now
I have youth orchestra in December holidays. Honestly, I just want a break bc it feels like they always give a ton of homework and I never have time to study for my grade 5 music theory. It's really is stressful.

I took grade 5 online theory (I did theory beforehand in person, like exam halls) but the Victoria Williams website is really good. Also use past papers and workbooks and try them and time limit yourself. Flashcards for key terminology and practice your circle of fifths.

Also try and squeeze it maybe do sizeable chunks and do a timetable to fit your stuff all in

Wish you all the best xx
(edited 5 months ago)
I had 1 week holiday last week - today was my first day back!
Original post by flowersinmyhair
when's your half term? I'm already into the second week of this term lol
Reply 17
My mocks are first thing when I come back from Christmas holidays. Going for AAA this time, wish me luck 😅
Good luck for ur mocks coming up anyone! I know there’s a lot of pressure but hopefully u can get them over with before the xmas holidays.We are all rooting for u
Reply 19
Original post by Pwca

Wish mine were in November, hopefully all being well my 6th Form applications would have looked better...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending