The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins Foundation in Art and Design 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coleeeeee
Hi!They will email you what they required such as personal statement, academic reference and portfolio. Because they've got so many applicants, the reply will be few days or weeks later. Just follow what they told you to do in their email. You can also email them directly to ask whether you should submit your portfolio right after your application form. I have got an offer from csm for 16/17 entry, I was nervous while waiting for their emails in Dec since I submitted my application in Oct. Message me back if you have any questions. Good luck!

Hey i'm in serious problem.. i sent them my application some days ago..
but my referee will be unable to answer them for this week.. cause she suddenly had some health problem... idk what can i do.. i submitted them an enquire in which i asked for what can i do. but they haven't replied me in a day.

do you think it could be possible to re send them an application next week ????

i'm panicked

:frown::frown::frown:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by PaulineN26
Hi, I applied for csm foundation too:smile:!

Hey I'm applying there too, and i was wondering where else you applied :smile:
Hi I also applied here, did anyone else apply here and at The Royal Drawing School?
Original post by alittlejell
Hi I also applied here, did anyone else apply here and at The Royal Drawing School?

Been reading through this chat and last year all the acceptances began coming out now and OMG I'm stressing so much!!!

My bf applied to CSM and RDS but I didn't... Low-key regretting that now ngl.

Where have other people applied to/ heard back from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending