The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

BSc Management - how many do a placement year?

ALthough it's not publicised, I know that the Management course offers an option for a placement year.

Do many people take this option and if so, does the university help source a placement and support during?

thanks
Reply 1
[anyone?
QUOTE=peck;61815117]ALthough it's not publicised, I know that the Management course offers an option for a placement year.

Do many people take this option and if so, does the university help source a placement and support during?

thanks
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Any answers on this one please?

QUOTE=peck;61840815][anyone?
QUOTE=peck;61815117]ALthough it's not publicised, I know that the Management course offers an option for a placement year.

thanks
Original post by peck
Any answers on this one please?

QUOTE=peck;61840815][anyone?

thanks

I've had an offer for this course but the reason I wasn't going to accept it is because it doesn't offer a placement year when other offers I have do. I haven't heard of this being an option for the course, is this a definite thing?
Reply 4
Hi alevelsruinme. What have you been offered for this?

Original post by alevelsruinme

I've had an offer for this course but the reason I wasn't going to accept it is because it doesn't offer a placement year when other offers I have do. I haven't heard of this being an option for the course, is this a definite thing?
Original post by peck
Hi alevelsruinme. What have you been offered for this?

My offer is AAB, I wasn't gonna firm it but after reading this I'm not sure, I haven't heard of it including placement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending