The Student Room Group

Is she playing games because she likes me

A girl I know, we are quite close. Anyway during late nov, early December I got a part time job at uni, just for the month, I ended up doing loads of extra shift, so I didn't have any time to go out or text people, because I was either working or sleeping.

This girl, she text me during these times, quite a few times. Then she got angry that I wasn't making time for her. She was angry but I'm guessing she missed me and it built into frustration. She would send silly thing like, she broke her arm, to get me to reply

She then said I am playing games, because by ignoring her, I am trying to make her think about me.

She then said sorry and took me out for drinks and dinner, she booked a table and everything. Everything seemed normal

Anyway part time job done. However when I text her, she texts then doesn't reply. Throught the holidays this has been the case, so I stopped.

She always texts first, replies straightaway, however stops replying. She text me happy birthday and merry chritmas too. We use this app, she only talk to me on it, she will come online to see my online status when she sends a message which I haven't answered. However she hasn't been online since she ignored my last message

Is she trying to make me think about her? She is behaving strange, maybe during my time away she thought about me too much, and maybe realized she likes me?
During our drinks I may of been a little tipsy and gave her a few complements while touching her a bit.

It's out of character for her to do all this
The reason she is texting than ignoring you, is because she wants you to start thinking about her, e.g she wants you to think ( i wonder why she hasnt text me etc...) ( or she loves attention)
Sounds like shes interested, asked her out on a date, and see how it goes from there mate..
Its quite obvious, deep down you know it. No need to come on here haha
If you ask her out, and she flakes, shes an attention seeker, NEXT her !
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Just ask her. Ask her if everything is okay. Just ask if everything between you both are okay. Sometimes all you have to do is ask. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending