The Student Room Group

Girl after ghosting came back..

A girl ghosted me before date without any reason.. I didnt asked her about the reasons.. Just moved on, and I started to ignore her, because we working on the same workplace. This happend couple weeks ago and now she texted me, that She feel bad about what happend and she sorry and apologizing etc.. I didnt text her back, because I dont want to play games.. What should I do in this situation with her if she still looking for my attention.. I dont feel the same emotion what I felt before.. I got over it already..
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Pippancs
A girl ghosted me before date without any reason.. I didnt asked her about the reasons.. Just moved on, and I started to ignore her, because we working on the same workplace. This happend couple weeks ago and now she texted me, that She feel bad about what happend and she sorry and apologizing etc.. I didnt text her back, because I dont want to play games.. What should I do in this situation with her if she still looking for my attention.. I dont feel the same emotion what I felt before.. I got over it already..

Ignore it then
Original post by Pippancs

Hi there
Better to ignore her and move on.
You still need to work together so I'd reply but keep it civil and noncommittal, can just accept the apology and get on with your day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending