The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

more tsr hunger games :awesome:

idk tbh shad, if i knew how to make great games i would have made them :redface: alas i don't so i leave all the great game making up to you :h:
Original post by CoolCavy
more tsr hunger games :awesome:

I think their rarity adds value to them:wink:
Original post by Mayhem™
I think their rarity adds value to them:wink:

i genuinely look forward to the capitols post's tho :rofl: i can't stand the suspense :excited:

so sad ik...:emo:

lol was i always this cringe
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy
i genuinely look forward to the capitols post's tho :rofl: i can't stand the suspense :excited:

so sad ik...:emo:

I can't wait to participate :mmm:
Counting games result in perma ban and potential legal action.
Prizes :innocent:
More counting threads. :teehee:

Edit: On a serious note, I actually like the different games it now has, so more of your threads Kev :wink: But it would be nice seeing others come up with games, the idea you mentioned in mod forums is a good way of encouraging that. :smile:

I also like how each thread (ones that have been around longer) formed small communities with regular members that post and are welcoming of new ones.
(edited 8 years ago)
Get rid of it completely. But failing that, remove it from the TSR community section.
Original post by Snufkin
Get rid of it completely. But failing that, remove it from the TSR community section.

Why? What would be a better section for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Get rid of all counting threads
2. Bring in TSR Countdown
3. I had an epic idea, but I forgot what it was :biggrin:
Original post by Black Rose
Why? What would be a better section for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Somewhere near the bottom. I just don't see why it is given such a prominent position when it serves zero purpose at all.
I don't know if this has ever been done or if people would be interested…. but perhaps a collaborative story? Each member has 5 words each and they must go with the post above to create one mega story based off of the minds of everyone? Just an idea. Probably been done! :smile:

edit edit: i tried :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Snufkin

Based on the assumption it's staying, we'd like to know what people think would improve the section, so if you have suggestions more focused on that, it would be great to hear them :smile:

Original post by Ser Alex Toyne

TSR Countdown is a fantastic idea! Is that something you'd be interested in running? :colone:

Please try and remember the epic idea too :puppyeyes:

Original post by iEthan
I don't know if this has ever been done or if people would be interested…. but perhaps a collaborative story? Each member has 5 words each and they must go with the post above to create one mega story based off of the minds of everyone? Just an idea. Probably been done! :smile:

I think this is something that has been done, but would be fresh each time if you fancied setting up another one? :h:
Less counting
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne

Ohhh I like the TSR Countdown idea, how would it work format wise?
Original post by iEthan

This has happened in the past and it was really great and really kicked off, would you be up for starting a new one? :smile:
As someone else has mentioned less counting games.
And defo more prizes :mmm:
As others have said, counting threads. I don't see why there's a need for Count to a Million, but then Count from 1million to 0, or count to -1million.

Aren't they all basically the same thing?
Original post by MrDystopia
As others have said, counting threads. I don't see why there's a need for Count to a Million, but then Count from 1million to 0, or count to -1million.

Aren't they all basically the same thing?

We did have a bit of a clean up of these a while back, perhaps another clean up is due.
Original post by BurstingBubbles
We did have a bit of a clean up of these a while back, perhaps another clean up is due.

There were more? o:

Latest