The Student Room Group

Do you have any weird study habits?

Or do you know someone who swears by any odd or strange revision methods? Unusual playlists they listen to? Treating themselves to a sweet for every page read? Writing jingles to help them memorise facts and dates?
Reply 1
Original post by paul____
Or do you know someone who swears by any odd or strange revision methods? Unusual playlists they listen to? Treating themselves to a sweet for every page read? Writing jingles to help them memorise facts and dates?

I binge eat when im studying (crisps, chocolate and sweets). Studying makes me depressed/stressed so sugary foods make it better
Original post by paul____

I used to cover my bedroom walls with paper and draw/write down EVERYTHING I needed to revise. That way I had to look at it everyday, but the satisfaction of ripping it all down once exams were over was really satisfying :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I listen to a music playlist with white noise in the background. Also I down a 2 litre bottle of pepsi max ;-;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending