The Student Room Group

What are reasons you would block someone after a one night stand?

On instagram. We didn't even exchange it I found it just the night after because it was recommended to me. Didn't follow though because it would seem stalkerish. Well I just looked up his profile and couldn't find it, he blocked me. Really want to know why because I feel like crying lol
Confused also because in the club he asked me to tell people I'm his girlfriend or something and stuff like that. I know I'll run into him again probably at other concerts. What do I do then
Reply 1
What I would suggest, is to move on from this one-night-stand experience, find a loving boyfriend / girlfriend and have a meaningful relationship.
Having One-night-stands ultimately set you up for heart-break, as you have just experienced here with the guy blocking you on social media.
Original post by Anonymous
On instagram. We didn't even exchange it I found it just the night after because it was recommended to me. Didn't follow though because it would seem stalkerish. Well I just looked up his profile and couldn't find it, he blocked me. Really want to know why because I feel like crying lol
Confused also because in the club he asked me to tell people I'm his girlfriend or something and stuff like that. I know I'll run into him again probably at other concerts. What do I do then

So here's the thing... That guy? He wasn't interested in you. He just wanted to have sex with you. Now that he has, he isn't interested in you.

If you go hunting for one night stands, you will find them and this is the person you will attract. They may be attractive, funny, smart, but they're also the type of guy to go hunting for one night stands.

If you're okay with that, fine. That is what you will find.
He has no interest in you other than being inside you
Reply 4
Original post by Chubby Mollie
He has no interest in you other than being inside you

Well ngl that would be fine with me because he was hot, like why wouldn't he want to do that again when we're literally from the same city basically and in the same scene
Well ngl that would be fine with me because he was hot, like why wouldn't he want to do that again when we're literally from the same city basically and in the same scene

You don't want to know the answer to that. Genuinely. Because the answer is going to be that the combination of your personality and sex was not enough to keep his interest. That's harsh, and I'm sorry to phrase it that way, but you need to move on. By not knowing, you can at least think he got hit by a bus or caught the bubonic plague or something. Just accept he's not interested.
It generally means the sex was bad/awkward or you got clingy/weird
Annoying person, creepy habits, lousy sex or only interested in accumulating ons with no desire to stay in touch with any past casual sex partners.
Reply 8
To add to that, they might not want to see you again so that neither of you get attached to each other. It would defeat the point of a one night stand.
Original post by londonmyst
Annoying person, creepy habits, lousy sex or only interested in accumulating ons with no desire to stay in touch with any past casual sex partners.

PRSOM.

Tested HIV positive afterwards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending