The Student Room Group

Weird dream last night. What could be the implications?

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that I passed through an unknown Gothic cathedral ruins and came to a giant tree that was also a waterfall. Next to the tree was a plaque with the name of the tree. The name of the tree included the word "Seraphim".

It doesn't make sense because Seraphim is the highest angel characterised by "burning love of God". Water puts out fire. If the tree was a waterfall, how could there still be "burning love" ?

What could be the implications of this weird dream?
Oh wow that is strange sometimes we hv weird unexplainable dreams but others r subconsciously what we think abut i get them 2 hope u got some rest
Reply 2
Interesting dream! My aunt is actually a professional dream interpreter, so over the years I've picked up a few things from her. From what I learned, dreams use a lot of symbols and they are rarely interpreted literally. Trees usually represent growth, stability, and being grounded. So maybe subconsciously you are working on bettering yourself or learning some life lessons. Water often means emotions and feelings. Putting it together, perhaps the dream is touching on feeling more stable and secure with how you deal with relationships or love. And Seraphim could be the name of your guardian angel. It's hard to say for sure since I don't know what's going on in your life. But if it were me, I'd probably do some searching online about the meaning behind the specific symbols that showed up in your dream - water, tree, ruins, cathedral, etc.
Reply 3
Do you believe in God? How often do you go to church? That would be my starting point, given the content of a ruined religious setting where one feature is potentially growing yet also potentially extinguishing its own use.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Picnicl
Do you believe in God? How often do you go to church? That would be my starting point, given the content of a ruined religious setting where one feature is potentially growing yet also potentially extinguishing its own use.

Yes, I believe in God but do not have a habit of attending church.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending