The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lularose83
Everyone on the medical forums are amazing! Democracy in particular, because I remember him being so helpful and patient with all the questions I had about applying to university. He was also really encouraging 😀

Nope. He beat me into second place for the "Debater of the Year" award back in 2011.

I will never forgive and will never forget that egregious miscarriage of justice. I repudiate him in the strongest possible terms. I bite my thumb at him.
Original post by ByronicHero
Nope. He beat me into second place for the "Debater of the Year" award back in 2011.

I will never forgive and will never forget that egregious miscarriage of justice. I repudiate him in the strongest possible terms. I bite my thumb at him.

L

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune 😔 on another note that last line just brought back vivid memories of GCSE English lit!
Original post by Lularose83
L

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune 😔 on another note that last line just brought back vivid memories of GCSE English lit!

The real question is whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them: to die, to sleep?
(edited 8 years ago)
That was long :indiff:
Nominated! :smile:
Original post by Black Rose
Nominated! :smile:

Was I included?:teeth:

You have always been like a sister to me!!!
Reply 206
so when are nominations announced?
Original post by Aph
so when are nominations announced?

5pm, according to this thread :h:
Reply 208
Original post by BurstingBubbles
5pm, according to this thread :h:

Danke!
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Get nominating :awesome:

nominated
The nominations are now closed, and voting is starting over in the TSR Community Awards 2015: Get voting thread! :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending