The Student Room Group

~Grow Your Grades 2016 Discussion Thread~

Scroll to see replies

How can revise for English, Maths and Science?
Original post by mosisgansta
How can revise for English, Maths and Science?

It might be best if you make your own thread for this question in Revision and study tips or A-levels/GCSEs depending on the level :h: I made a thread here about revision technique: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3904381
I keep trying to create a new thread because I want to do a 'grow your grades' blog for my second year of uni... but I just get an error message :frown:
Original post by Hamo2509
I keep trying to create a new thread because I want to do a 'grow your grades' blog for my second year of uni... but I just get an error message :frown:

It's closed for this year, but you can start one when it opens up again next year :smile:
What do I do... I want to start a 2017 Grow your grades thread now for my A2 year, should I put it in revision forum then get a mod to move it?
Same thing I was thinking :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be resitting maths in November but instead of aiming for a C (which I missed by 2 marks) I'm going to work my ass off and go for a B. This is my second chance...
Original post by richpanda
What do I do... I want to start a 2017 Grow your grades thread now for my A2 year, should I put it in revision forum then get a mod to move it?

Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
Same thing I was thinking :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you want to start it now, put it in A Levels and then tell us when you want us to move it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending