The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Teacher Training CertEd in-service interview

Hi :smile:

Just looking for anyone who's attending the interview for cert ed on the 8th Feb?
Not sure what to think about it and tbh slightly terrified!
Reply 1
hi :smile:, i just came across this i'm going to the interview on the 8th february. im abit nervous and dont know what to expect. think im nervous becuase of the powerpoint presentation we have to do.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I know! I've started mine today, no idea if it's right or not. I got some pointers from a friend of mine who's done the course already so that's helped a lot. what's your subject?
Reply 3
Haha me too my friend did the course two years ago so she gave me Agee ideas haha and I do beauty therapy, what about you?
Reply 4
*a few ideas
Reply 5
I'm doing nail services! I'm still doing my level 3 and doing short courses to add up my beauty but having to do my presentation on my level 3 so finding it quite difficult to separate the nail industry from the beauty industry 😐 Where about do you live?
Reply 6
Yh I can imagine it's difficult to separate the two. I don't think the task is easy ether. And I'm in bramley in Leeds what about you?
Reply 7
I'm in Pontefract not far from Leeds :smile: do you know anyone else doing the course?
Reply 8
No I don't know anyone do you? Bit nervous not knowing anyone haha
Reply 9
I know! No I don't, the only reason I came on here was to find someone else on the course, We should meet that morning and go in together, totally know each other haha I've never been to an open day though so I don't know if there's a somewhere we can grab a coffee? My husband will be dropping me off so I'll be there around 9.45

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending