The Student Room Group

Why do men shake (their willies) rather than wipe after urinating?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by bethwalker85
How do you know both don't? Have you been in both :K:

but yeah, I never got it either. But at the same time, I've always wondered just how hygienic wiping actually is.

I live in student accommodation with shared bathrooms... :P

Well, it must be better than having urine on your thing!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by floury
I find it disgusting that men do not wipe after urinating. Do you agree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do women period all over the bed and think im going to do the laundry?
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
It depends on the situation. I am a big fan of men sitting down to pee. Obviously it isnt always convenient to do this when in public but its more hygienic, more effective and more relaxing.

If using a urinal the best approach is to be as relaxed as possible and try and make sure you have drained the last drop. Obviously a little squeeze or shake might be needed.

If at home you can run it under the tap or bidet

It can be a problem if you have a longer than normal penis as its a longer pipe to drain. Its a cross i have to bear..

Run it under the tap? I don't think I've ever had a sink low enough to do that without doing a handstand or something.

Also what are girls meant to do? Strip off and sit in the sink?

As for the last line... just why?
A) 99.9% of urinals don't have toilet paper available... because they're not toilets
B) Any man will tell you getting toilet paper stuck on his member is an absolute pain... in terms of annoyance... and it can be quite painful... can take a while to remove properly... mixed with the fact if you;re using a public toilet you're most likely in a rush
C) Most of us guys do wash our hands... women however.... have you ever seen the sight of a womens toilet? I mean it's fairly common to see where drunk or thoughtless blokes have missed the target, occasionally you will see stools in the bowel.... once I saw a stool on the seat..... Womens however..... to this day the sights I have seen multiple times in there is just horrific....
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pharmaholic
My boyfriend actually washes his, which is cleaner than wiping, just saying.

LIAR
LIAR
Original post by LeyK
I feel like I'm the only that doesn't touch it while peeing.
and when I flush I always use my feet because I just don't trust the handle... Even at home :s-smilie:

get a life boy
Original post by Andy98
Even in a public toilet?:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what o load of rubbish
Original post by Pharmaholic
He doesn't use public toilets :tongue:

when he has to go he goes behind the bushes , where is the water to wash his ****
Well don't recall it being asked to stick a cotton swab up urethra so no, not the same just simply wiping the piss off the tip of ur **** u insecure nasty lil ***.
Reply 50
Good Advice for Men Only:-
Just remember anything more than three short shakes is the start of masturbation. Be careful.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by floury
I find it disgusting that men do not wipe after urinating. Do you agree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hm interesting thread,
Personally I refrain from shaking due to the supersonic clap of my towering wood.
But each to their own 🍷
I'm man but I'm not shaking my willy after urinating
Original post by Hippysnake
To get the last few drops of urine out. I find it disgusting that women don't probe their urethras in the same vain.
Yes, to get the last drops of urine off, but when touching your genitals and possibly splashing urine on your hands when shaking along with touching dirty bathroom stuff that other people have touched with urined on or 💩 on hands, should wash their hands.

Quick Reply

Latest