The Student Room Group

In boxers

Is it normal to *** in underwear (without any clean up)?

I **** before bed and then *** and go to sleep..
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Is it normal to *** in underwear (without any clean up)?

I **** before bed and then *** and go to sleep..

*** = c** = **m = *u*

**** = w*** = *ank
It's disgusting and dirty.
Reply 3
But isn’t it normal?
Reply 4
It's disgusting and dirty.

Helpful replies only pls - rather than ^^^
Well it's a very intimate question and like many human activities and behaviours is a little bit gross when written down and shared with others.

I'm sure it falls into the category of normal (as is; always cleaning up after sexual activity, choosing to masturbating in the shower and choosing not to masturbate and everything else that doesn't cause harm to yourself or others).

Is it hygienic? - no but standard sexual activity with a longterm partner can be even more unhygienic. Unhygienic sexual activity with a short-term or causal partner is unlikely to be safe - using a condom is essential.

Is it an imminent threat to your health? - no.

Is it a longterm threat to your wellbeing? - not unless you have underlying health conditions (a propensity for infection, weakened immune system, etc), it's part of a longterm behaviour (not changing sheets, cleaning clothes, bathing, washing hands after going to the toilet) or it's causing you worry or anxiety.

Is it more common practice when you are younger, on your own and if your threshold for hygiene is lower? - yes.

Is it worth worrying about? - no.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by JTfoxlove
Well it's a very intimate question and like many human activities and behaviours is a little bit gross when written down and shared with others.

I'm sure it falls into the category of normal (as is always cleaning up after sexual activity, choosing to masturbating in the shower and choosing not to masturbate and everything else that doesn't cause harm to yourself or others).

Is it hygienic? - no but standard sexual activity with a longterm partner can be even more unhygienic.

Is it an imminent threat to your health? - no.

Is it a longterm threat to your wellbeing? - not unless you have underlying health conditions (a propensity to infection), it's part of a longterm behaviour (not changing sheets, cleaning clothes, bathing, washing hands after going to the toilet) or it's causing you worry or anxiety.

Is it more common practice when you are younger, on your own and if your threshold for hygiene is lower? - yes.

Is it worth worrying about? - no.

Cheers for the honest reply
Helpful replies only pls - rather than ^^^

How is this unhelpful? Masturbation is normal but choosing to sleep covered in sperm is unhygienic and frankly disgusting. If you are too lazy to clean up, that does not make it normal.
Reply 8
How is this unhelpful? Masturbation is normal but choosing to sleep covered in sperm is unhygienic and frankly disgusting. If you are too lazy to clean up, that does not make it normal.

How do you clean up... the tissue/toilet paper usually causes more of a mess than anything else (cuz it sticks to ur p**** and then is hard to carefully remove...) that’s why I don’t bother any more
And the showers/toilets worse for a w*** becuz the *** ends up sticking to ur hands (and the shower drain) - honest help how do u get around this it’s too effing sticky to get it off between ur fingers etc
How do you clean up... the tissue/toilet paper usually causes more of a mess than anything else (cuz it sticks to ur p**** and then is hard to carefully remove...) that’s why I don’t bother any more
And the showers/toilets worse for a w*** becuz the *** ends up sticking to ur hands (and the shower drain) - honest help how do u get around this it’s too effing sticky to get it off between ur fingers etc

Baby wipes, then shower. Or just shower using shower gel/soap.

Oh ok

Even with shower gel don’t u find the *** still sticks to ur fingers...
and what bout ur thoughts on *** sticking to shower drain..?
Even with shower gel don’t u find the *** still sticks to ur fingers...
and what bout ur thoughts on *** sticking to shower drain..?

I don't seem to have this problem. Maybe your shower isn't very powerful.
I don't seem to have this problem. Maybe your shower isn't very powerful.

No same problem when it’s on full power...
choosing to sleep covered in sperm is unhygienic and frankly disgusting.

What about a woman who's trying to have a baby - is she disgusting and unhygienic for not trying to wash the semen away instantly?

Lots of people will have sex and go to sleep without lots of scrubbing in the shower/baby wipes etc. No one familiar with the jokes about 'sleeping in the wet patch'? None of you had a quickie and had to get dressed quickly as soon as the deed is over?

Personally it wouldn't be my choice, but there is no need to be all judgemental about things. Your boxers will be going in the wash anyway (I hope), it's better for the environment than using disposable tissues and wipes - go with the green argument! :biggrin:
Original post by Apachecow
What about a woman who's trying to have a baby - is she disgusting and unhygienic for not trying to wash the semen away instantly?

Lots of people will have sex and go to sleep without lots of scrubbing in the shower/baby wipes etc. No one familiar with the jokes about 'sleeping in the wet patch'? None of you had a quickie and had to get dressed quickly as soon as the deed is over?

Personally it wouldn't be my choice, but there is no need to be all judgemental about things. Your boxers will be going in the wash anyway (I hope), it's better for the environment than using disposable tissues and wipes - go with the green argument! :biggrin:

I'm simply stating my opinion. I personally couldn't sleep knowing I had semen on me (even if I was a woman trying for a baby) and I can't imagine going out of the house after a quicky without washing. Maybe I'm weird but I think having body fluids all over yourself for a prolonged period of time is highly unpleasant.
Original post by Apachecow

Thanks for the kind support lol.

And yeah the boxers defo get washed 😂
I do it in my underwear all the time... Even out in public sometimes... I've been doing it this way for years because it's less messy since underwear soak it up and eventually dry... I've managed to masturbate about 5 times in the same underwear before they need washing...as for hygiene... I've never had any issues with this and a previous girlfriend loved to tug me off in my underwear before bed and I'd sleep in it.... if your happy doing it this way then keep doing it... it's your body...do whatever turns you on... everyone has their own ways.... hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest